Newcastle

blaineyboy

Reaction score
All credit to AZ but newcastle always seem to **** up in europe, Boro fans must be laughin at them considering they made it 2 last years final.

I bet geordie fans must be ****** off now, same thing each year. Wat must **** them off more is they seen how quality they can play. The 1st half of the home leg newcastle were great - week later complete diff side.

haha im laughing, i really despise newcaslte and am glad to see them crash and burn. i cheered when AZ scored but newcastle are unlucky to have parkers goal disallowed as i didnt seem to be a foul to me but im not complaining!!

we've beat AZ - its not that hard ;)

lol, can't believe they've gone out, really thought they had a good chance of going thru..even when people said it was bad they'd conceded a 2nd, i thought they'd do enough. Ah well, what a load of ****, another bad season for the Toon :D

Spurs for the UEFA Cup?

I thought the dissalowed goal was ridiculous, I havn't seen any replays or anything yet so it might have been a decent decision.

They had a fair few goalscoring chances as well, pity they couldn't make them count.