Status
Not open for further replies.

mccollio09

Reaction score
Hi all, very quick and pointless thread, can someone direct me to to the newest database update for fm 11? Im still using 11.3 and was hoping there had been an update I had missed to include the summer signings. I know they havent finished yet but it would be better to have an update whilst waiting for 12 to be released. Thanks in advance.

latest one is 11.3. this is the offical one. which one do u want ?

Hi all, very quick and pointless thread, can someone direct me to to the newest database update for fm 11? Im still using 11.3 and was hoping there had been an update I had missed to include the summer signings. I know they havent finished yet but it would be better to have an update whilst waiting for 12 to be released. Thanks in advance.

There are user made ones on the site lfc marshall's is the most used i think.

latest one is 11.3. this is the offical one. which one do u want ?
I dont necessarily mean a patch, just a database update to save me hours upon hours using the editor for all the new summer signings. If I have to do it fine, but Im pretty sure previous versions have had a final update added to them, albeit official or unofficial.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

There are user made ones on the site lfc marshall's is the most used i think.

got a link for this ;agical update of which you speak? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.