Sorry if I seem a bit dumb here but what are regens and what's the difference between them and normal players?? Does every team get one?? Thanks

Sorry if I seem a bit dumb here but what are regens and what's the difference between them and normal players?? Does every team get one?? Thanks

Regens are regenarated players created by the computer so the game never run out of players. They are not really any different to nornal players but some are really unbelievable. Go have a look on the show off your regen thread, this will give you an idea of how good they can be. And thanks very much for this Lee very helpful :)

Cheers thanks for your help.. I'll have a look see if I can find any

i really dxont want to sound stupid although i am haha, but here it goes.

is there a method you guys use to find your regen players i know there is dates been shown on here but how do you guys find them because wont it take a long time or is there a way of finding them?

On these dates you can go through the teams in those countries and check out the new influx of players.

thanks dude,I have always wondered when regen are created never bother to work it out though. Have a good day!

i guessed that by the name ottomanempire

Well guessed... ^^.

Thanks a lot for the day of left for the regens Mr Lee... ;).

Just a question: It will be better to check them (in their different countries and days) during the day of left or the day after ?

Excuse my poor english, I'm french... :D.

Sorry about Bumping this but,,

Does this work with the patch 10.3? :$

Like in Ivory coast the regen dates are in january, do they come in january 2010?