What season do the regen's start showing up in? I only have selected England, Spain, Italy, and Germany for countries to play in and after one year, those are the only countries in which regens appear from.

I don't get any regens from leagues in any other countries that I have not selected. Will I eventually, or is there something in the initial setup of my game that I need to do?

What season do the regen's start showing up in? I only have selected England, Spain, Italy, and Germany for countries to play in and after one year, those are the only countries in which regens appear from.

I don't get any regens from leagues in any other countries that I have not selected. Will I eventually, or is there something in the initial setup of my game that I need to do?
They are all over the world, and they show up when the next date is.

They are all over the world, and they show up when the next date is.

Even if I do not select those countries to p lay in from my initial setup? For example, I haven't chosen Croatia, the date for Croatia has passed for the first year and there are no Croatians in the database. The only players I have in my database are those on youth teams from the English, Italians, Germans, and Spanish. So will regens from Croatian league youth teams eventually show up?

They will eventually show up for leagues you haven't loaded, but you won't get many. Instead of hundreds of regens (a year) for a nation you will only get a handful.

should i send my scouts on the day or before.....and what settings should i use.....

Thanks Lee,I love scouring for new talent,25th June is the day...

How do you guys found a world class regen from this regen dates??

search through the clubs from the countries when the regen date comes around - also assign scouts to relevent countries at the same sort of time

Ok I've found a 18 year old regen from Peru but I can't either scout or sign him what should I do then??

Fyi, I think your England date maybe 1 day late.
Was playing and got a new load of youth on the 24th June.

Are these dates still the same for for FM11? I think the Brazilian one is still the same but does anyone know if the rest are? Especially the Scottish, English and Spanish.

Thanks for any help in advance.

I believe every date is the same, yes.

I believe some of the dates have changed slightly, I couldn't tell you exactly how, but I remember some being off.

Does the game take into account the quality of players usually produced from certain countries? ie. I would naturally search for regens from Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Italy, etc and avoid countries like Belarus, Wales and Scotland (joke!).

And do all regens enter the game at different ages?

A list of dates when teams intake their youth players to help you in finding out the next star...

Compiled by Desmond31 over at the SI Games forums.

How do i go about searching for these youths on the day they intake? i mean can you bid for them or what as they are only just joining their academy? whats the best strategy?

Please help - Love the POST, will be very helpful when i know what to do - cheers