cdoggydog

Reaction score
I've just been promoted to the Prem with Burnley and made a few good signings my team is

hart

mears cuellar otamendi easton

petit

mccan mcdonald

seedorf

fletcher owen

i have guti on the bench and i have completely genuinely not edited anything. fletcher scored 27 goals in the championship last season and now he wants to go lazio so i may need another striker, i have morientes on the bench but he is getting on and doesnt have the legs anymore. i need some quality premiership players for relatively cheap any help?

Thanks. Now no-one will post on here after u saying that

Nicholas Medina (Osasuna)is a decent targetman-not overwhelmingly awesome but good enough in rotation and relatively young. Rob Friend is also worth a shot but at 30 he'sonly a short term solution.Adam Nemec is also a decent trgetman candidate

Erik (or Eric can't remember) Jendrisek and Jonathan Cristaldo if you're after a poacher. Both should be well uner 5 mil

Last edited:
I've just been promoted to the Prem with Burnley and made a few good signings my team is

hart

mears cuellar otamendi easton

petit

mccan mcdonald

seedorf

fletcher owen

i have guti on the bench and i have completely genuinely not edited anything. fletcher scored 27 goals in the championship last season and now he wants to go lazio so i may need another striker, i have morientes on the bench but he is getting on and doesnt have the legs anymore. i need some quality premiership players for relatively cheap any help?

how much do you have to spend ?.