Newly promoted to the prem, need help!

saltwaterfsh

Reaction score
Hi I've just been promoted to the prem with blackpool and I need to seriously improve my squad for cheap!
Ideally I need striker suggestions and midfield improvement all across the board. I'll prob have about 10million to spend.

Kevin Nolan , Carlton Cole ? In what season you are ?

4th season now, cole is a little too lightweight I want someone who can destroy the BP.

Look out for some regens... that's your best shot i think.

Im currently in my 4th/5th season also, tho im playing with Doncaster Rovers, we've been in the Prem now for 3 seasons. Depending what ur traning facilitys are focus on developing a youth development system.. i found this thread to be pivitol to my current acomplishments this season:- Football Manager Blog | 1st in Football Manager

And my current tactic that im using is Mr hough's Boots to ***** which is a classic version of the 4-5-1, (you can find that on the tactics thred on this site) usually im not a massive fan of this tactic how ever it has brought me some outstanding performances...

I would really consider if you haven't already signing Jack Robinson i bought him from Liverpool in the 2014-20-15 season as a teen and has developed in to a strong deffender.. you could aslo have a look at R. Madrids Alvero Arebola he is a tank at the back regardless of his age he still has the abilty and worth the 1.1M price tag.. for ur attack although his star rating is not amazing to start his full potential is worth the 1.4M price of Bologna's Ugo Rubini he's played 10 games so far and has scored 7. As well as Stade Rennais FC's Fasil Mwaura i picked him up on a free transfer.. A few Mid field suggestions:- Arsenal's Charlie Driscoll free transfer quality ARM, Villa's Keeys Nijman 20yr old ARM should get him fairly cheep, FC Byern's Luiz Gustavo MC 4M, Malga's Victor Manuel Rubio AMC/MC Free, some other defenders to note Villareal "B" David Diaz DM D/MC Free, Sheff utd's Jonothan Contento DC/L 1.5M

Depending on what your finances are you should be able to sign them, if you need more income sell some of ur lower star players in order to be able to bring them in... there are a few other players that i could mention But with out knowing ur transfer budget and wage for the season then i cant suggest much more atm.. how ever if you do decide to focus allot more on ur youth then here is a few of the gems that i have managed to find:-

GK- David- From sporting 2.5M
DR- Mauel Sanchez- From Osasuna 3.5m
DCR- Juan Manuel- From Espanyol 3M
DCL- Andres Alonso Sanchez- From Levante 2.2M
DM- Vitor Gasper- From Nacional da Maderia 400K
DM- Harry Mead- From Westham 1.6M
FC/AML- Gino Gallovich- From FC Lorient 1.4M
FC-/AMC- Manuel Bisaku- From Dinamo 550k
M/AM/LMC- Cedric Galliard- From Olympique Lyonnais 2.5M

I hope this helps you with ur task ahead with your fight to stay in the Prem! Good luck mate :)