Newly promoted to the team need some player recommendations

ultraslan1988

Reaction score
Edit: Don't mind the title, I made a stupid mistake lol.

Hey guys, my team Wolves just got promoted to the prem and the club has given me a budget of 15m or so my tactics are fine I just need some hard working players to help me survive I barely made it out this year I won two of the playoffs via penalties and my defence is probably my most weakest area.

I play a 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 system sometimes so any good defenders, midfielders and forwards would be gladly appreciated this is my current squad.

Also, you can tell me to get rid of some players who you think aren't of any use to me I had a big squad but they were for positions that were already filled. I want to get Galatasarays Arda Turan, for right mid but his price is a bit too steep so I need some alternatives anyway here is my squad looking forward to your opinions and recommendations.

My best players were, Zuculini, Ivanov,Blake,Benitez,Pajero and Hennesy

wolves.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you need a new CB and RB. Can't help but make the obvious suggestion of Davide Santon for RB, but don't know how expensive he is a year in. Marco Motta could also be an option? Gonzalo Castro is good and can play a plethora of positions (D/WB RL, M/AM R, DM/M/AM C). César Azpilicueta is very expensive (£12m) on my save, but I'm a few years ahead, so check him out also.

Just off the top of my head..

RB : Santon
LB : Mattock
RM : Krivets
GK : Enyeama , Lobont , Vilar , Ochoa

BTW Hennessey's average rating is 6.81.Thats not good at all.

I know, but Henessy was voted into the team of the season for some odd reason so I assumed he was good lol.
Also, do you guys think I should get Opare? he is cheap and is meant to develop into a great defender but atm, he has no decent stats for me to get him.

I am scouting Santon, and will try and make a move for Van Damme from Anderlecht, along with Axel Witsel,Dembele and Biglia they are all better than my current central midfielders. I want 2 more strikers, just to be on the safe side, my young strikers besides Blake and Benitez have not developed at all Coquelin is coming along nicely though.

btw, thanks for the recommendations so far guys :)

Opare is good, not limitless potential by any means, but quite adept and very fast also. Pace 17, acc 17. Not the best in the defensive department (tackling 13, marking 8) and not brilliant going forward (crossing 13, passing 10, creativity 8) but if you can get him cheap I don't see why not.

Have to recommend Marek Suchy from Slavia Prague for CB (can also play DM/M C), Christian Jidayi from Mantova (beginning of game), probably one of the biggest bargains in the game. Also extremely versatile (can play ALL defensive positions).

Last edited:
andrey bikey for center back is a very good. rat from shaktar very reliable and fletcher from hibs scores a truck load in any division

Well i made a guide somewere if u need strengthing in ur squad look around
Good Cheap Players
Players: CA 100-200 Age:14-50 Price: 0-1000