fardoe14

Reaction score
Hi, started a career with Newport County (predicted 24th). Ive made a few bad boy signings but all have had to be on loan! ..SKINT!

Signed:
  • Adam Buxton
  • Henry Jones
  • Matt Rhead
  • Kweisi Appiah
Got rid off:
  • NO ONE BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS MY PLAYERS!

Lost out on a few signings as well to other clubs, has anyone got any sicko's i could try and sign?

i havent looked at him this year, but last year i signed a player called craig sutherland for county and he broke the alltime scoring record... was pretty rubbish but absolute lightning

Just started the same career, How you getting on? Think this could be a challenge - Any tips / signings for newport?

i started a fresh one and won the league by 9 points, and i'm now second in league 1.... just make sure you get a tactic that works perfect.
I did sign some worldies though.
Bernado corradi, henry jones, samuel bayon, gonzola rico, adam buxton, angelo balanta, matt rhead, frank simek

I' gonna have a go at doing a guide for them soon i think

i started a fresh one and won the league by 9 points, and i'm now second in league 1.... just make sure you get a tactic that works perfect.
I did sign some worldies though.
Bernado corradi, henry jones, samuel bayon, gonzola rico, adam buxton, angelo balanta, matt rhead, frank simek

I' gonna have a go at doing a guide for them soon i think

I started mine yesterday, first pre-season i got beat 2-0 by swindon (L1) But they look terrible :) What formation did you go with? any of the current squad any good to start games?

will check out your new players as those who i checked last night didnt seem interested in a loan move to newport.

I started mine yesterday, first pre-season i got beat 2-0 by swindon (L1) But they look terrible :) What formation did you go with? any of the current squad any good to start games?

will check out your new players as those who i checked last night didnt seem interested in a loan move to newport.

Also did you struggle to actually get rid of players? I basically have f**k all wages and nobody is making bids for my players i want out.

HELP!!! :( WHY THE F**K I CHOSE NEWPORT I HAVE NO IDEA. I wanted a challenge but i think i am out of my depth here

Also did you struggle to actually get rid of players? I basically have f**k all wages and nobody is making bids for my players i want out.

HELP!!! :( WHY THE F**K I CHOSE NEWPORT I HAVE NO IDEA. I wanted a challenge but i think i am out of my depth here

make sure you get corradi *beast* i used a 4-2-3-1 but you need to make sure your instructions suit the tactic your using. struggle to get rid of any players really. loans where you pay no wages are your best bet. make the most of swansea as they are a feeder club therefore you dont have to pay wages for loans. naylor, jones, anthony, pipe are the ones to keep. solid defence.