News Of The World - the Accused...

John

Resident God
Reaction score
Any reader of the News Of The World might be interested to see this...

colegay4ge.gif

The blurred image, is that of the papers from thier issue on the 19th of Feb, the other image is taken from the now taken down http://www.masterstepz.com/

The other player alleged to be involved in what is being dubbed the "Ring-tone" scandle is Tottenham's Jermain Jenas.

is this the player A + B + Popsar pgone thing?

Erm very nice John but I am lost. Someone fill me in please.

Oh right. Cheers for the link Wes :thup:

dirty bastards though these footballers , ashley cole has cheryl tweedy what the funk is he doing straying? especially with jermain clucking jenas!

Last edited by a moderator:
SS, you could of posted craven's link for those who dint get it :)..cheers craven.

humm iam shure this is jus another made up thing by NOTW.

whose the guy on the left ? lauren ?

I heard about this and saw the two pictures from a mate at school who was telling me about it. As someone has previously said why would Ashley Cole be gay when hes got a bird like cheryll tweedy aint they engaged aswell? :rolleyes:

If your gay, your gay! Idiots.

Its not about "oh i cant get a fit bird, i think i'll start on the men instead" its a chemical thing.
I dont know what kind of chemicals but hey, im not one of 'em so dont need to know.

The whole thing with his bird (as far as the story goes) is that she needed a cover to show shes not a racist after nutting some night club bouncer in the ladies of a club somewhere. And he needed a bird to pretend that he wasnt gay.

The NOTW however is just saying that they've got too much money and time on thier hands so got a hotel room together to "experiment" the new functions of the Nokia.

As for who the guy on the left is, thats Masterstepz the DJ whoose site link i posted. The picture was on there (the unblurred one) but they've taken everything off it now after all the trafic if started to get.

John said:
If your gay, your gay! Idiots.

Its not about "oh i cant get a fit bird, i think i'll start on the men instead" its a chemical thing.
I dont know what kind of chemicals but hey, im not one of 'em so dont need to know.

lol, Ricky Gervais said the exact exact and i mean exact same thing on an XFM show i listened to last night :p