Votes: 29 24.2%
  • S?bastien Frey

Votes: 37 30.8%
  • Other (state on thread)

Votes: 30 25.0%

• Total voters
I would like to know the 4th best keeper in the world :P
Buffon, Casillas and Cech are my top 3, but who is 4th on FM
I dont want people like Fiollori or Asenjo becasue at the start of first season they aren't good enough
thanx
Tirath

try these keepers;OCHOA/HERTHA BERLIN OR JUSTO VILLA/ NEWELLS/PARQUAY

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

try these keepers;OCHOA/HERTHA BERLIN OR JUSTO VILLA/ NEWELLS/PARQUAY

Rene Adler. Still quite young and hes world class... i think...

In real life it has to be Julio Cesar, and in FM.......I'd say it has to be Julio Cesar!!:)

Gk

I bought for benfica Carlos Kameni!
He is a "OMG Keeper" He entered the dream team of champions league. But if you are in the first season, i think that Quim (from benfica too) is a quite good keeper ;)

My vote is Carlos Kameni for 4º best Goal Keeper in the world (FM of course) 8-|

I bought for benfica Carlos Kameni!
He is a "OMG Keeper" He entered the dream team of champions league. But if you are in the first season, i think that Quim (from benfica too) is a quite good keeper ;)

My vote is Carlos Kameni for 4º best Goal Keeper in the world (FM of course) 8-|
kameni better than frey :O

invite me over to your house and ill play in goal for you!
just messin,julio cesar by far would be the best out of those

Most of these keepers are either 25m+, or do not want to leave their club. I would always go with Francisco Guillermo Ochoa, 8-10m, very good quality at the start of the game, plays just as well as Frey, VDS, Cech and Casillas.

I would like to know the 4th best keeper in the world :P
Buffon, Casillas and Cech are my top 3, but who is 4th on FM
I dont want people like Fiollori or Asenjo becasue at the start of first season they aren't good enough
thanx
Tirath

to the last post... look at the opening message he said NO ASENJO

kameni better than frey :O

of course!!!

And Francisco guillermo ochoa is also a great keeper but is difficult to get him to your club. I like kasper schmeichel but he is not better than that 2 8-|

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Oscar ustari is ok too :D

Back