Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Wenger

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • C Woodward

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Bobby Robson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pearce for me, but only because of the passion he shows.

Hiddink in terms of tactics though.

Definitly not Big Sam or McLaren ew no way.

Lloyd said:
Like one of them would get the England Job ;)

Like any of them would want the England job....

England managers have it tough, they're expected to do amazingly, however, england do now have a good team :yuck:

I personally think i could do the England job better than quite a few of those managers ^

It's simple....play Carrick and Crouch with Terry and Carragher CB's. Easy WC title.

I don't think anyone could win the World Cup with only 4 outfield players. Not even Liono.

Carrick Crouch..I think you need Rooney Lampard and Gerrard and Robinson aswell as the other players :D

Your both about as funny as testicular cancer.

Aww poor Middlesbrough, he could get sacked before that time though :rolleyes:

Please, please, please take McClaren......please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!

yes some please please please please take him, well give u money if u want jus please please please take him away please

We will take him as it looks like Rix is gonna resign.

allardyce is the best manager in that list, but at club level, i dont think he would be as successful at national level

i think pearce would be good cause he's ENGLISH, passionate, patriotic, and knows how to deal with younger prospects. so what if he hasn't got much experience, he's showed he's good

Martin O'Neill is reportedly the Football Association's favourite to become the next England boss.
The FA held preliminary discussions this week with a view to appointing a successor to Sven-Goran Eriksson before the World Cup in June.

Stuart Pearce, Alan Curbishley and Guus Hiddink are also being considered, though reservations have reportedly been expressed over Sam Allardyce.

The FA has a three-man panel charged with finding the new manager.

They are FA chief executive Brian Barwick, international committee chairman Noel White and Premier League chairman Dave Richards.

The three men met this week and will report to FA chairman Geoff Thompson at the next board meeting on 27 February.

O'Neill has been out of management since he left Celtic at the end of last season to look after his ill wife Geraldine.

Hiddink is in charge of Dutch club PSV Eindhoven and the Australia national team, while Portugal's Brazilian coach Luis Felipe Scolari has also been mentioned.

Manchester City boss Pearce and Charlton manager Curbishley appear to be the two front-running English candidates.

Eriksson will step down as England boss after this summer's World Cup finals.

it's got 2 b Hiddink. He's record on an international level means he or Scolari have 2 b chosen. Wud like English Manager but none of them are experience enough at highest level

The increasingly likely choice will of course be none other than Guus Hiddink, even if he is foreign, he’s very much a proven International manager by all standards though if I had my way, Big Sam would be bought in without a shadow of a doubt more so for his passion than his skills.

I mean, how can a foreign manager be passionate?

wasn't it on the news yesterday that Hiddink has taken the Russian Job?

beefster said:
wasn't it on the news yesterday that Hiddink has taken the Russian Job?
Really? I’m usually pretty behind the times so you could well be right, care to find me such a news report that says Hiddink has gone ahead and officially taken charge of those dastardly Russians? It’s just, I’ve spent a while surfing Sky sports news and couldn’t find a thing about it.

He hasn't taken it I don't think, It's just him being linked with them or rumours.

Thought I heard in on BBC news, but maybe it was just speculation.