benthos

Reaction score
i just joined so forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I wanted to gauge some interest in a challenge idea I thought of. I'm a big fan of managing lower leagues, and mostly use Sangue Blue's world database (top notch stuff there). So here's the challenge:

Years have past since Australia's 31-0 walloping of the Fiji National Football team. Despite an uplifting documentary based around the squad's perserverance ("Nexf Goal Wins"), trophies are still hard to come by. There are various levels of challenge here so pick and choose. (Must download Sangue Blue database here).

Start in however manner you choose: no license/Sunday leaguer or national a/international footballer, unemployed or pick a team from the Fijian football league, or start as the national team coach.

Take Fiji to glory and show the world the perserverance of an entire nation. I know the Aussies aren't in Oceania anymore, but win the Oceania Champions League with a squad from Fiji, win the Oceania cup, or win the Oceania leg of the World Cup qualifying. Bonus points for beating Australia in a friendly or competitive match.

I haven't found too many folks on here interested in the real nitty gritty lower league stuff but if anyone would be interested in trying this or hearing about it let me know! Cheers.

i just joined so forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I wanted to gauge some interest in a challenge idea I thought of. I'm a big fan of managing lower leagues, and mostly use Sangue Blue's world database (top notch stuff there). So here's the challenge:

Years have past since Australia's 31-0 walloping of the Fiji National Football team. Despite an uplifting documentary based around the squad's perserverance ("Nexf Goal Wins"), trophies are still hard to come by. There are various levels of challenge here so pick and choose. (Must download Sangue Blue database here).

Start in however manner you choose: no license/Sunday leaguer or national a/international footballer, unemployed or pick a team from the Fijian football league, or start as the national team coach.

Take Fiji to glory and show the world the perserverance of an entire nation. I know the Aussies aren't in Oceania anymore, but win the Oceania Champions League with a squad from Fiji, win the Oceania cup, or win the Oceania leg of the World Cup qualifying. Bonus points for beating Australia in a friendly or competitive match.

I haven't found too many folks on here interested in the real nitty gritty lower league stuff but if anyone would be interested in trying this or hearing about it let me know! Cheers.

Love the enthusiasm but wasn't that American Samoa?

d'oh!

You're absolutely correct! Huge brain fart, thanks for the correction. The challenge still stands! (Though I believe Samoa just won some competition in Oceania).