Status
Not open for further replies.

silverke

Reaction score
Does anyone know when theres another patch coming out?

I really hope it has some fixes for the match engine /tactics.

I simply love the FM (and CM before) series but the first few months of FM 2013 and FM 2014 now are not so much of a relaxing game but more of a frustrating game.

I want to so much have a good time with it. But when i ask my goalkeeper to play a short pass to my RB but instead he's kicking it to the midfield to be intercepted for the 100th time... i get this itch to give a header to my computerscreen (i'm kinda expresive like that). Or if, after 35 shots and 6CCC's, your striker finally managed to kick a ball past the opposing goalkeeper (who clearly has had reflex lessons from Neo in the Matrix) the other team scores after 2 shots.

On the other hand: I am thinking of relauncing my career to play in the Premier League. The way Giroud, Van Persie, ... are missing even the simplest chances. I really can do that to! **** i'll do it for half the wage they are getting. To bad they dont do it in real life.

Oh well, i really hope they fix the problems that clearly some others also are having soon! This way i will not have to buy a new computer screen, keybord, mouse and eventually girlfriend.. |)

It's always good to ventilate.

Greetings

Already plenty of threads on the subject. Please just copy your post into the " frustration thread" or if finding bugs, " the bug thread".

Cheers and thanks for understanding

As an answer, not even SI know until its actually ready to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.