Next Premier League Manager to be sacked

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 3K
(6)

do you even know what been sacked is????

sacked is when your fired

him leaving and going to Juve isnt him been fired...........................

silly united fan.

anyways the meeting yesterday between Rafa and the board is said to have gone well. the only way Rafa would be staying is if he was to get funds to reinforce the squad. if the meeting went well i guess Rafa is getting what he wants
first things first dont be a tool

i said effectively, as in
1) liverpool want to sack him, but cant afford
2) juventus approach liverpool and offer to aquire his services
hes effectively been forced out, thus effectively sacked.
idiot

on topic, my money is on zola. sullivan and gold are morons,

Last edited:
Why is Avram Grant so high in the race

He's done nothing ******* wrong and has made Pompey a better club

i would understand if it was next manager to walk for the avram one.

Where did you get those odds from just out of interest?

Most bookies have stopped taking bets on Benitez.

The odds are from March. They are useless and I think I'm right in saying all 'next manager to leave/be sacked' markets have been closed.

why in **** would pompey sack grant? hes gotta be at least three stars!
Why is Avram Grant so high in the race
He's done nothing ******* wrong and has made Pompey a better club

They can't afford him. They won't sack him though, it would mean giving him severance money.

Why would David Moyes be up for the chop? He's done brilliantly for Everton,despite not finishing as high as he should have.

He isn't.

Has to be Laws imo.

Laws is going on Monday. He will not be sacked though, a clause has been activated in his contract due to his abject failure.

The odds are from March. They are useless and I think I'm right in saying all 'next manager to leave/be sacked' markets have been closed.

They can't afford him. They won't sack him though, it would mean giving him severance money.

He isn't.

Laws is going on Monday. He will not be sacked though, a clause has been activated in his contract due to his abject failure.
i dont understand why laws was hired in the first place. as a burnley fan what was your first initial reaction?

Big Eck is safer than safe believe me!!

i would say Benitez or Mancini as the obvious ones....

however can you count Hull?

if so Dowie XD hes *****!

oh and i think Mick McCarthys odds should be a lot lower because if he starts the season badly, they will get on his back, the vast majority of wolves fans hate him managing their club!

effectively it is, liverpool would just get paid for it.

first things first dont be a tool
i said effectively, as in
1) liverpool want to sack him, but cant afford
2) juventus approach liverpool and offer to aquire his services
hes effectively been forced out, thus effectively sacked.
idiot

But that still isn't him getting sacked.. That would be a deal between to clubs for the 'sale' of a manager [If that were possible].. So no he's not a tool or an idiot, what you are saying doesn't actually make sense.

Next sacking is wide open.

Technically Phil Brown is still Hull City manager.....he is just on Gardening leave. Dowie is a management consultant. He could still get the bullet.

I can see Zola and Grant both walking away at the end of the season. Pompey won't be able to pay Grant and Zola has had deals going on behind his back. Benitez could walk if he gets a decent offer from Juve or if Real Madrid sack Pelligrini.

The next Coventry City manager

S Cotterill – 6/4
T Mowbray – 5/1
A Curbishley – 8/1
D Dublin – 9/1
P Hart – 9/1
G McAllister – 9/1
S O’Driscoll – 10/1
A Irvine – 10/1
E Howe – 10/1
A Boothroyd – 10/1
P Brown – 12/1
S Pearce – 12/1
P Jewell – 14/1

You forgot about Laszlo Bolon, former Standard Liege manager and managed in the champions league, if we could get him that would be for the win. ;)

Also... Where the **** did you get Dion Dublin from? He's a hated man in Coventry.

Last edited:

Technically Phil Brown is still Hull City manager.....he is just on Gardening leave. Dowie is a management consultant. He could still get the bullet.

I can see Zola and Grant both walking away at the end of the season. Pompey won't be able to pay Grant and Zola has had deals going on behind his back. Benitez could walk if he gets a decent offer from Juve or if Real Madrid sack Pelligrini.
apparently pellegrini is a dead man walking, even if real do win la liga :(.

But that still isn't him getting sacked.. That would be a deal between to clubs for the 'sale' of a manager [If that were possible].. So no he's not a tool or an idiot, what you are saying doesn't actually make sense.

Saved me the bother;

Slang. dismissal or discharge, as from a job: to get the sack. [dictionary.com]

So he isnt being dismissed he is leaving at his own will, he isnot forced to accept the contract from Juve if it were to arise.

I wish somebody would pack Zola's bags. Out of nowhere people are defending Zola like he is a good manager that saved us from relegation. We should never have been in this mess with the players we had. Without Gold/Sullivan's intervention we could be in administration and would be relegated so I wish people would stop acting like Zola is great or the messiah somehow. He turned a mid table team into relegation candidates and earned millions in the process. CRY ME A RIVER.

Same with Gary Megson. Still on a full wage from Noblot to do absolutely nothing bar make the odd pundit appearance.

Nice for some, eh?

Back