Bollo

Reaction score
Hi, I need some help for ideas for my Everton game to make the next step up. It is the original version of the game and I am in my 4th Season, finished 5th, 3rd and fourth in previous three seasons. I'm playing 4-2-3-1 formation First 11 looks pretty good but needs improving. Baines is getting old now and attributes are decreasing so new LB required (Shaw is unavailable as Man UTD have just bought him, a new CM needed and one to two attacking wide players. Budget ?54million as just been taken over. Current team - Sergio Romero/Bardi, Coleman/Chandler, Balanta/Dier, Zouma/Jagielka, Baines/Garbutt, Lucas Romero/Matuidi on loan, Pugliese/Saidi (Regen), Vydra/Zaha (loan), Barkley/Roberto/Januzaj on loan, Salah/Schurlle on loan and Vietto/Berardi/Moupay. The loan players are going back in next few days.Thank you

Post a SS of tactic and whats your transfer budget and wages?

If you're in your 4th season, then there's probably a regen left back who's better than anyone at the start of the game so do a bit of scouting, keep baines until he retires as your first choice and get him to tutor the regen. Try and get either Januzaj or Zaha on a permanent deal. Maybe look at Draxler or Fisher as well on the wings but they've probably already been picked up.