panda10119

Reaction score
First off, sorry if this Thread is in the wrong place.

In my 4th season with Plymouth now, and I'm using Van Der Vaart as a trequartisa and he's been amazing for me. He's getting on though and when I replace him (maybe next season) I want someone a bit like him, who can really play in that position.
I don't really know anyone suitable so i was wondering if anyone knew and wonderkids or players who wouldn't be to old (younger than 30) in the 4th season to recommend. I need someone who can really play well as a trequartisa
I wouldn't want to spend anymore than £7 million

Cheers :)

Might want to look at the Trequartista attributes required or Van der Vaart's best attributes, filter them in the transfer/player engine and tone down the attributes to around 12/13, then filter again to add age, transfer and attribute categories.

Pretty sure you can find some then.

I was going to recommend multiple players until I saw the 7m budget. Douglas Costa is a player I got for 3m first season, try him.

I was going to recommend multiple players until I saw the 7m budget. Douglas Costa is a player I got for 3m first season, try him.

I suppose I could spend more, I'm guessing i'd get around 18m but i need to buy a few other players as well. What were your other suggestions?
And Douglas Costa is 20.5M in my game

By next Van Der Vaart do you mean someone who will score a few goals every now and then, but does little else apart from that, goes un-noticed in most games but gets tonnes of plaudits for it?

By next Van Der Vaart do you mean someone who will score a few goals every now and then, but does little else apart from that, goes un-noticed in most games but gets tonnes of plaudits for it?

I think that's exactly what he's looking for.

One man - Ganso

I think that's exactly what he's looking for.

One man - Ganso

The OP said both of these things:
I wouldn't want to spend anymore than £7 million

I suppose I could spend more, I'm guessing i'd get around 18m but i need to buy a few other players as well.

I think the chances of him getting Ganso for that kind of price are somewhere between zero and none.

I had Zakaria Labyad as Spurs, was bringing him through to be exactly what you want, a van der Vaart replacement, until the board intervened and accepted a £14.25 million offer from Bayern in the 3rd season. He's still young, and always improving, so can be got much more cheaply than someone like Ganso :)