Skojardu

Reaction score
I hope next season when u upload a tactic u can read if they tested it on simulation or really watched the games.'
It really feels like tactics work differently in different views if you know what i mean.
I trashed a team in simulation with a spec tactic and couldnt even score when i played a worse team watching the game.

I agree, this definetly needs some looking into and a filter to toggle on or off.

I hope next season when u upload a tactic u can read if they tested it on simulation or really watched the games.'
It really feels like tactics work differently in different views if you know what i mean.
I trashed a team in simulation with a spec tactic and couldnt even score when i played a worse team watching the game.
Its probably never going to happen. The amount of tactics that are queued up for testing in first few months are in the hundreds. You'd need a team with at least of 50 people who would just play FM whole day to test the tactics without simulating, and it would still take way too long.

I ment that when someone updates a new tactic they can write if they used simulation like instant result or if they watched the game in highlights mode or something. i feel that tactics work diff dependable on what u use.