TomWBAFC

Reaction score
New to Fm Base

Looking to get some advice on player roles, I'm in my 2nd season with man city. first season i signed falcao (40M) and in the new season i managed to scoop up Neymar For 61M so playing with these two upfront could be lethal, so obviously i need to get the most out of them. I'm currently using neymar in a deep lying forward and falcao as a poacher would anyone whos used these players recommend different player roles for either of them?

I had Neymar as IF-Attack on the left with Falcao as Poacher - You know what happened then... "Whatta bweath of fwesh air"

Just leave Falcao up front on his own, he will score enough goals to compensate for lack of two strikers as he is an absolute goal machine. Then just have Neymar on either wing.

Cheers mate I'm gonna start doing that tbf I don't feel neymar is performing well upfront next to falcao.

Yeah... 41221 with 2 inside forwards (Neymar being one, Silva/Nasri the other) with Falcao up top! Plus I'd retrain Falcao to play as complete forward! Bags for fun!!