Status
Not open for further replies.

mekitozito

Reaction score
In my Sporting CP save,I have always been happy with my strikers. Until I saw this :

2ymiqdt.png

He is awesome,but so are my strikers , neymar and babacar.

2i1144m.png

11ru976.png

I also have tafer as backup and two good regens,pretty good but not neymar/babacar class.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I play a 4-1-2-1-2, with the last 3 being attacking midfielder support and complete forward attack poacher attack

Babacar and your regen are similar attributes-wise. For balance's sake, I'd say choose Babacar and Neymar.

That regen is 3 years younger than Babacar so why not get him and sell babacar if you can ?

Neymar think he is a great player on fm I try and sign him whenever i can.

My question is what would be the best pair of strikers from these 3.

I would sign that regen and then rotate your strike force or even use neymar as an attacking mid. The regen is quality though

Neymar will be a more complete player and he is imo better. The regen will take time to develop, neymar wont take as long.

Signed the player,can now sell neymar for 23.5 M or Babacar for 40 M . Liking that neymar to AMC option tough,as it is my weakest side.

Play the regen and Babacar upfront, and Neymar as AML inside forward. They should be ripping the opposition apart

My formation uses no wingers,and without selling anyone I can't get a right midfielder.Can also loan babacar out for 5 M .Good value,but this year I was aiming for a good Champions Cup run.

Signed the player,can now sell neymar for 23.5 M or Babacar for 40 M . Liking that neymar to AMC option tough,as it is my weakest side.

If you need the money then sell one of them but if you dont then you can play neymar as AMC. He should do well there

4-3-3 regen complete forward then babacar and neymar poachers :D

imo rotation is really so important in fm 2011. so keep your 3 players (baba,neymar and regen) in team and rotate them. you will find best st partnership. i am addicted to regens :) so sell tafer asap imo. this regen is better than tafer.

note: and just think babacar determination is 19 and neymar's ambition(as a hidden att) is so high as i remember. you have to keep 2 players for your coming regens to tutor.

IMO i played Neymar AML for seasons then stuck him upfront and got 53 as an advanced forward, Babacar got 32.

Best partnership in the game after about 4 years.

Go for neymar, stick with him... he becomes very good... heres a pics from 2014

To back up my previous comment ive just beat AC milan 4-2 with a hat-trick from Neymar.... BUY HIM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.