Neymar - Cant buy him, and im even City ! :-(

sjarewin

Reaction score
Really wanted to see how he would play for my City side, but theyre demanding 96 million euro ?????

In my Man City save i got him for £53m.

TBH tho my board seem really really tight, and i've not really been able to sell anyone to fund some purchases,

Sounds wierd that you got him for 53 million, was it the first season?

Considering he costs 25 million euro from the start. Ah well, i got him in the first season anyways, so im pleased =)

yeh at the start of the game.... Man City can't sign him for 25 million that's for sure... we are talking about 2012 right?

The city chairman is very generous i thought.
I started with 53M got an extra 30M before january and whilst in january was asked if i would like to change my season expectations to which i did and they increased my transfer budget to 90M for saying i could win the premiership

Neymar has already signed for Real Madrid in real life he has passed a medical and will move after the olympics in august 2012 type neymar medical in google u shall see

got him second season for 15mill+ instalments, easy

I got him for 60 million and once at 83 million (breaking world record). The board interacted and made the funds available.

Find him impossible to sign...and I'm playing as United. Ugh.

Seems to be the best player in the game, as well.

you can get him 1st season for £40mill spread over 48 months and 50 percent future transfer fee which if your not gonna sell him is worth it, he destroys the premier league