Neymar, Gotze and Wilshere sloppy finish

liangyu42087

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Neymar, Gotze and Wilshere in my Arsenal team. They are all quality, and they can all dribble pass 4 or 5 opponents for fun. However what concerns me is when they dribble into the box they always produce a sloppy finish. Either they completely miss the target or they shoot the ball without enough power so the keeper can gather the ball easily.

Anyone know how do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Gotze I can understand as his finishing stats are pretty poor.

What's the percentage of shots per goal for Neymar and Wilshere.

Neymar scores tons for me, and Wilshere scores about every 2-3 games.

Hi,

I have Neymar, Gotze and Wilshere in my Arsenal team. They are all quality, and they can all dribble pass 4 or 5 opponents for fun. However what concerns me is when they dribble into the box they always produce a sloppy finish. Either they completely miss the target or they shoot the ball without enough power so the keeper can gather the ball easily.

Anyone know how do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Where and what roles do you have them playing in?

I have Sterling and Oxlade-Chamberlain (both finishing now 12) playing as inside forwards and they average 15 goals and assists each a season.

How many times a game are they getting into this position?

Neymar IF on the left
Gotze AMC
Wilshere AMC or IF on the right.

I try to give them as much game time as possible, in the end they are my best players.

Naymar played around 40 games last season got me 16 goal and 11 assists
Wilshere around 35 games 8 goals and 13 assists.
I only purchased Gotze this season...

BTW I have the same problem with Ayew too.... dibble past all opponents and complete stuff up the finish.

Sorry I can't help you but what year and how much did you buy them for? I've won everything there is to win on the game, And both of them aren't interested in coming to me. I really want them both, Only two players in my shortlist.

16 goals and 11 assists isn't too bad for an Inside forward, also it depends on what players are behind them! with the match engine as it is (long shots etc) the best way to score is to get players forward!

I have 3 CM with 2 of those set to box to box (lots of forward runs), and my 2 inside forwards and striker set to lots of forward runs too, my 2 full backs are set to sometimes!:)

Jordan or Andre Ayew? Andre is one of my box to box midfielders and averages 15-20 goals a season...

I'm in Nov 2014... I paid 55M for Neymar around Jan of 2013, I made a transfer offer to Santos the day when Neymar is transfer listed. Usually the asking price will drop for Neymar to around 35M but Man Utd will also become interested at this price and I cannot win against Man Utd even if I offer him the highest possible salary.

As for Gotze I also paid 50M for him in July or 2013....

16 goals and 11 assists isn't too bad for an Inside forward, also it depends on what players are behind them! with the match engine as it is (long shots etc) the best way to score is to get players forward!

I have 3 CM with 2 of those set to box to box (lots of forward runs), and my 2 inside forwards and striker set to lots of forward runs too, my 2 full backs are set to sometimes!:)

Jordan or Andre Ayew? Andre is one of my box to box midfielders and averages 15-20 goals a season...

Andre Ayew... 17 games 2 goals and 3 assists.......

I'm in Nov 2014... I paid 55M for Neymar around Jan of 2013, I made a transfer offer to Santos the day when Neymar is transfer listed. Usually the asking price will drop for Neymar to around 35M but Man Utd will also become interested at this price and I cannot win against Man Utd even if I offer him the highest possible salary.

As for Gotze I also paid 50M for him in July or 2013....

**** it dude, I've offered 70 million each, But Santos and Dortmund won't sell either of them. And also in my scout reports on both of there reports it say's "no interest in joining this club", Even though I've won pretty much every cup there is other then the Champions league.

Well, I can tell you now the reason Wilshere isn't scoring is because there's no way he's an inside forward. That isn't a criticism of him, because I love him, and it isn't a criticism of you. I'm just saying, in my humble opinion, you're playing him in completely the wrong position/role. He's best played in the hole behind the striker, but as you've got the next best thing in Götze playing there, play him as a centre mid. Just out of interest, who have you got playing centre mid?

I might rotate Gotze and Wilshere in AMC then, but I thought he is a class as IF on the right...

I've got Thiago, Andre Ayew, Ramsey, Denys Garmash and Fellini in CM.

play neymar as IF on left wing, wilshere as AP behind the striker and gotze as Winger on right wing. Hope it will solve your problem.
I don't know about neymar and wilshere but in my real madrid save gotze was deadly as Winger on right wing, scored 12 goals and made 14 assists in 26 games and won golden boy award in first season.

play neymar as a poacher and he can score 40+ league goals, 149 games 134 goals in the league for me.

train their composure and finishing. change their ppm to either power or place shots, depending on whether they are attempting to place shots and failing or attempting to power shots and missing.