Neymar...how good can he be...?

Djetou

Reaction score
Ok i was chasing Neymar for a couple of years but couldn't sign him as his club kept wanting too much and once he was refused a work permit.

I finally signed him in summer, with all the clauses etc it will end up costing me 20 million!

He arrived and was labeled 'wonderkid' so i thought great!, played couple games and didnt score(and with low ratings) so i put him in the reserves to try and bang in some goals. He hasnt really done too much in the reserves and always seems to be away on Brazil under 23's.

In January i tried loaning him out but no clubs were interested, he has now lost his 'wonderkid' tag and classed only as 'striker'.

Thing is he is only 56kg (smallest player in the premiership) is Neymar just too small to be a star in the premier league?

Ive just gave him a run in the first team for a couple more games but still very little from him and no goals.

Anyone made him into a star or does it just seem like an expensive flop? though he is still only 20. Let me know if you have Neymar and how he done for you, what training etc also...

he is labelled as the next Ronaldo on mine. i got him too. he got a hattrick on his first game vs Man Utd... but since then not much. gonna ship him out to one of my affiliates in january :)