Sweeedz

Reaction score
So Im in the beginning of the 2nd season with Bayern. Last season Ribery didnt perfom for the second part of the season and is getting old. And Gomez didnt really impress at all. So Im considering buying Falcao and Neymar to replace them, I might get them both for around 50 mil £ but Im not sure I can get them both and if I cant who should I get? I will sell Ribery and Gomez if I get them

I'd say Neymar, can play on the wing or up front and he is younger. but Falcao will get you more goals.

Falcao is immense, easily scores 30 plus league goals per season and is at times unplayable. You won't regret signing him that's for sure.
Neymar is younger, can play as a striker or on the wing, although i doubt he'll get you as much goals as Falcao but his dribbling is immense and he will definately be a star player.
Tough decision, however i'd go with Falcao, he's one of the best goalscorers in the game hands down.

Last edited:
I've never signed Neymar personally however i have seen several people complain about him and that he hasnt performed well for them, however with Falcao I have signed a couple of times and every time he has been immense up top and well worth the signing, sometimes he has virtually single handedly won me trophies, I also have yet too see anyone on here comment on how poor of a signing he has been for them

I would buy Willian as an IF and Falcao as a ST. Neymar will cost you a lot of money and won't give you the return for value as an IF that Willian will.