Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnia

Reaction score
After a quick look through a couple of pages in this forum I decided that no one had posted anything about NEYMAR. He's a 17 year old from Santos and from first glance has f***ing amazing potential and already a outstanding player.
Main problem is he's only 17, and due to Brazilian laws he's not allowed to escape to your clutches, so you have to wait one season before you can obtain him. I pre-ordered him for £8 million and in my 2nd season for Wolves he managed to score an amazing 30 goals, at 18!

Heres a screen shot of his stats:
NeymarFM2010.jpg

Anybody tell me what's wrong with him? Or if he is actually a future worldclass player :wub:

He's well known mate, and yes he is an absolute beast of a player.

That was a rapid reply!
But thank you :) Didn't see anything on him and was worried I had just wasted cash :S

Btw when you type Neymar in the search bar in the top right corner, ten threads on him magically appear ;)

I should really start to fully explore new forums sites shouldn't I?
Lame... Right... Well Uhmm.. Have fun gaming? :)

I should really start to fully explore new forums sites shouldn't I?
Lame... Right... Well Uhmm.. Have fun gaming? :)

Haha yeah, good luck with Wolves mate :)

After a quick look through a couple of pages in this forum I decided that no one had posted anything about NEYMAR. He's a 17 year old from Santos and from first glance has f***ing amazing potential and already a outstanding player.
Main problem is he's only 17, and due to Brazilian laws he's not allowed to escape to your clutches, so you have to wait one season before you can obtain him. I pre-ordered him for £8 million and in my 2nd season for Wolves he managed to score an amazing 30 goals, at 18!

Heres a screen shot of his stats:
NeymarFM2010.jpg

Anybody tell me what's wrong with him? Or if he is actually a future worldclass player :wub:
Quote of the Year award goes too....Insomnia :S
Dude, if you used the search function, (which clearly you did not) you would have found close on about 25 threads for him, EVERYONE knows about him already mate, since Fm08 :D

Heres what he's done so far this season with me. I am in my 4th season and he is just fabulous.
He will rip the league a new A hole if u play him with the right support cast.

Heres what he's done so far this season with me. I am in my 4th season and he is just fabulous.
He will rip the league a new A hole if u play him with the right support cast.

You playing him attacking mid or as a striker mate? Impressive goal ratio!!

You playing him attacking mid or as a striker mate? Impressive goal ratio!!

Striker , Poacher.

I do have Hamsik, Di maria kakuta and Veloso behind him. But even so, he's been just ripping it up this season.

I signed him in January of 3rd season for West Ham - he scored 2 goals in 11 apps before announcing he was having trouble settling into life in England. I gave him a leave of absence during the off-season so he wouldn't miss any games, but it hasn't helped. I am now in October of the following season, and he has scored 8 goals in 7 appearances! It just makes me wonder how well he could do if he had settled in properly - and that leads me to the question - how do I get him to settle in properly?

I haven't had any problem with the settling as u can see by his production lol!! But i think it only comes with maturity. I am in my 4th season, right at the same season as he started to produce for u. I guess he starts to become a man at 20 :p

Great goal ratio!

Recently had a great burst of goals with luka modric.... 21 goals in 36 appearances playing as an att mid with spurs (H).

Not bad if i do say so myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.