Neymar wants sick wages - 2016 Chelsea

Tubpac

Nov 5, 2009
Hi, i got neymar on a wage for 80k / week - Very cheap i know. Thing is he hasnt really been performing for me, and have been on the bench rotating with Mata/Schurlle - Hazard have been complety outshining him on the left wing. So he sits on the spot.

Now the little poor boy scored 2 goals in match , and thinks he deserves a new contract. And he was all his bonuses and ****. (Very high bonuses) every match, every goal and such. And he wants a 210k / week.
Thats like equal to Messi??

How are you paying Neymar? - And if i decide to sell him , have anyone has succes selling him? - and for how much?

Coupdhaha

Dec 6, 2011
Just reject the request.

Then tell him that he's still got time on is contract and there will be no contract talks.

Darandio

Destroyer Of Ego's
Jan 15, 2009
www.dpsimulation.org.uk
It doesn't necessarily mean they won't get bitchy.

To be honest, when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was a new feature with the latest update whereby the players can request a BUPA care plan.

craig curtis

Aug 13, 2010
Had him on 110k a week with hardly any bonuses played well as str/if/winger easily scoring 30+ gls a season, and never ask for new contract.

Joel2k9

Mar 3, 2009
It doesn't necessarily mean they won't get bitchy.

To be honest, when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was a new feature with the latest update whereby the players can request a BUPA care plan.
LOL that's the line I was on aswell! Tell Neymar to put it where the sun don't shine, he might be a big name but if hes not delivering the goods hes useless...reject the contract talks, and if he doesnt like it he can lump it - put the money into a player that will perform.

Coupdhaha

Dec 6, 2011
If you're a decent manager with enough reputation and respect, he should listen to you. Most of my players say "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bought it up" cuz I'm an absolute boss. (H)

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
If you're a decent manager with enough reputation and respect, he should listen to you. Most of my players say "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bought it up" cuz I'm an absolute boss. (H)
players like him will/should get bitchy

but as everyone said, just say no! let him get ****** off (he should have at least 2 years left on his current contract) and if he does not perform during the off season, flog him!

I would reject request, saying what Coupdaha said above

Rotate him like normal, start him and give him a second chance, if he performs (after getting over his hissy fit he will most likely get after your talk) and negotiate strongly! I always offer a larger signing on bonus and keep the wages down (over the 5 year contract you will save quite a lot of cash if you offer him say an extra million rather than giving him the extra 25k he wants a week)

if he still moans then sell him, especially if he is not performing

Scotty98TR

Jul 13, 2012
I always offer a larger signing on bonus and keep the wages down (over the 5 year contract you will save quite a lot of cash if you offer him say an extra million rather than giving him the extra 25k he wants a week)
Plus when you do need to offer him a new contract, his wage demands will be a bit lower!