Neymar: Will he sign for a Different Club Next Season?

Jamees

Reaction score
Do u think Neymar will be sold from santos next season, i firmly Believe he can Someone like Man city Might Snapp him up...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/wiki/Midfielder#Winger

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior or simply Neymar (born February 5, 1992), is a Brazilian professional footballer. He plays as a striker for Brasileirão club Santos Futebol Clube.
Neymar has already reportedly attracted substantial interest from European clubs including Manchester City, Manchester United, Milan, Real Madrid, Arsenal F.C., F.C. Barcelona and Chelsea[1], all of whom are believed to have sent scouts to watch the player, dubbed "the new Robinho" and braver people have dubbed him "the new Pele" as he competes in the Copinha, a large junior tournament in São Paulo.[2] Madrid are believed to have signed a pre-contract agreement with Neymar's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, lasting until 2011. However Santos, who were not party to that arrangement have secured the players image rights until 2015, securing their ownership of the player and right to a sizeable transfer fee.

he will come to Manchester United, we always pick up the good Brazillian talent ;)

well if SI are right he has a large Minimum release fee so could be someone whos prepare to pay alot unless hes rumoured to want to leave

yhyh i still think city will snap him up

Suppose so but top 4 england teams will get him i think now that hes 17

How the **** is Rafael not talent he twice the defender Glen Johnson is ;) and Rafael is on 19 and i have to agree Kleberson was ****

Better off leaving him to play at Santos untill he is 18-20. The lad sounds like he's doing well and a change of club might disrupt his growth. If he went to a big club in Europe, do you really believe he'd get as much first team football? Nah.

Better off leaving him to play at Santos untill he is 18-20. The lad sounds like he's doing well and a change of club might disrupt his growth. If he went to a big club in Europe, do you really believe he'd get as much first team football? Nah.

Agree

he will come to Manchester United, we always pick up the good Brazillian talent ;)

Yeah who can forget the infamous Kleberson!

kleberson-ronaldo_1114284c.jpg