rustyspoons

Reaction score
hello guys, i play 4231 (2 CM, 3 AMC) and i have llorente just signed to have as my target man. i also just got neymar, so was curious if anyone know how he plays AMC. with hazard and mata/isco/dzagoev alongside him i recon he could be beast, or am i wasting him there and should i play him upfront instead of llorente

Neymar should really be out in an AML role or up front as a poacher to get the absolute best out of him

as an AML could work if i played hazard AMC and mata AMR, is he effective as inside forward i guess?

as an AML could work if i played hazard AMC and mata AMR, is he effective as inside forward i guess?

Yeah, that is his best role. Other than that he can play as an AM with either a Treq. or IF role :) (Or of course up front!)

ok great thanks :D hoping isco improves this season he was average last time

I'm using Neymar as a poacher, and he's averaging about 1 goal per game. He also creates and scores goals when I play him as inside forward on the left wing, haven't tried him as AMC more than a few minutes. Personally I'd recommend playing him as a striker, but if you have another good striker and not so good wingers as backup, playing him as IF will also be effective.

Funny, I am having this same debate now with my 4-2-3-1 with Man City. I could play him on teh left as an AP or change the tactic to use an IF, or place him at Poacher and move Tevez to the AP slot instead

im using the same formation in my man utd save, ive signed him and falcao in the summer window, whilst still having sniejder gotze rooney and kagawa lol but im using him either in the behind the striker role as treq or AP or If on the left and occasionaly a poacher hes scored 12 goals so far in 28 games which isnt wonderful but i reccomend falcao 22 goals in 23 apps

Didn't get him in 13 but he wasn't very good up front all alone (in 12).. much better when playing off someone.. drifting in and around the target man. Llorente is great for that.. should be able to set up some nick knock downs..

BTW, how much does Llorente ask for in wages? he sounds like a must.. superb quality and for free..

Didn't get him in 13 but he wasn't very good up front all alone (in 12).. much better when playing off someone.. drifting in and around the target man. Llorente is great for that.. should be able to set up some nick knock downs..

BTW, how much does Llorente ask for in wages? he sounds like a must.. superb quality and for free..

Actually I got both Neymar and Llorente in my Juventus save. The later one asked for wages around 100K dollars per week.