Reaction score
he is a stiker and plays for corinthians and i have just bought him and waiting for him to come in July 2010.

has anyone signed him before and used him well into the game???

any help would be great, thanks

I have signed him for my fulham team, he scores in the reserves but after endless chances in my first team he just never scores and gets low ratings all the time.

He is only about 56kg and very short so i dont know if he will ever cut it in the premiership. I spent ages trying to get him and spent nearly 20 million and its been a waste so far.

Last season he got 'premiership worst buy'...

I have signed him for my fulham team, he scores in the reserves but after endless chances in my first team he just never scores and gets low ratings all the time.

He is only about 56kg and very short so i dont know if he will ever cut it in the premiership. I spent ages trying to get him and spent nearly 20 million and its been a waste so far.

Last season he got 'premiership worst buy'...

u signed him for nearly 20 million. i have jus bought him for 250k at the start. which club did u buy him from???

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

has anybody got any screenshots of Neymar????

right, he is better off in Italy, a much slower type of play, i got him for Inter and he scored a reasonable 12-17 goals per season, and for 325k thats not a bad investment, i sold him on to middlesbrough i think cant remember but i had a look and he only scored 3 in 10 apperences!! so Italy is the best for him.

u signed him for nearly 20 million. i have jus bought him for 250k at the start. which club did u buy him from???

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

has anybody got any screenshots of Neymar????

if he bought him at 20M, and you 250k, he will improve a lot.

barca own him on my game n wen i faced them in tha CL he scored twice and terrorised my defense.guessing he might be worth the money

I bought him for nearly 20 million about 3-4 seasons into the game, he was 20 years old when i signed him (i think he was at Napoli or somewhere) for a year i was offering 5 million, 10 million and so on and they kept on rejecting until i offering around 16 million+extras.

He was classed as wonderkid but now just labled as striker. Ive complained about his poor performances and he promises he will up his game but never does. If you are a premiership team i wouldnt bother with him, spain,italy and france would be better (though 250k you cant go wrong!).

I think last season he scored about 2 goals(1 penalty i think) and this season he hasnt scored, will bite the bullet soon and sell him off as hes starting to annoy me...

i bought him for leeds 3rd season in Premiership for 1 million

he is classed as the next Ronaldo on mine and he is classed to be one of the best players at the club.

still only 19 - not been playing very well, still going to give him time though, i think Premiership may be too "hard" for him at his young age.

so will just see, i have the faith though!

My scouts says that he will be a good signing not a quality signing I took 1 look at his stats and I did'nt bother to look again..

2 words - Not worth it...er wait thats 3 xD