tadz

Reaction score
Night everyyone,

I don't know what you guys think about him but, i think it's very unnacurate to place his 'composure' on 14... he hardly misses 1v1...his only problem are Penalties but its not a big deal...

Dunno, when he turns up in a City shirt next season i'll tell you..... **Goes back to dreaming..... alot***

A Composure of 14 is actually really good. When he reaches 25( of age), I would say that it will probably be up to 18, both in real life and in FM ( if training him correctly)

I'd like to see him playing BPL... if he could succed on a league 10x harder than spanish one oh well the best player award would def change hands

A Composure of 14 is actually really good. When he reaches 25( of age), I would say that it will probably be up to 18, both in real life and in FM ( if training him correctly)

it's good, but IMO this does not represent the reality

it's good, but IMO this does not represent the reality

Well, you probably know it better than I do. I have only seen about 10 or 12 full games over the last year with him but in those, I would say about 14 or 15 is pretty spot on. But as I wrote, If you have seen more games, then you probably have the better picture. Just remember that Composure is just one stat and should not be mixed up with having high confidence making good decision, being able to handle pressure etc.

Well, you probably know it better than I do. I have only seen about 10 or 12 full games over the last year with him but in those, I would say about 14 or 15 is pretty spot on. But as I wrote, If you have seen more games, then you probably have the better picture. Just remember that Composure is just one stat and should not be mixed up with having high confidence making good decision, being able to handle pressure etc.

Oh... forgive me... you are right, neymar is never that good playing for brazil's team, so you (and probably everyone but brs) never really saw him in action for real.

That been said, 14 is acceptable.

Oh... forgive me... you are right, neymar is never that good playing for brazil's team, so you (and probably everyone but brs) never really saw him in action for real.

That been said, 14 is acceptable.

Eh, I was not being sarcastic in my comment. I actually meant that if you have seen him in more matches than I have, then you probably have the better picture. ( I have actually not seen him for Brazil though, only in league matches)

Eh, I was not being sarcastic in my comment. I actually meant that if you have seen him in more matches than I have, then you probably have the better picture. ( I have actually not seen him for Brazil though, only in league matches)

TBH, i guess my post was confuse, I didnt try to sound sarcastic or thought you were being, i just have poor english skills (that's easy to see haha). I understood what you meant.

Ive got him in my first season with PSG. Two seasons later i move to Man Utd and i bought him straight away

he has 20 composure, 20 finishing, 19 dribbling and 20 first touch for me, absolute beast

I think it is about fair. Seen a fair bit of him both in the league/Copa Libertadores and for Brazil. He is a fantastic young player, but is also a little over-hyped. Players in the Brazilian leagues are generally fairly slow, as that's the way Brazil used to play. I think most good players from Europe would make themselves look amazing if they started playing in Brazil...

over-hyped and over-priced. but he is a good player. tempted to try him out.

hes so over rated in real life its a joke! plays in a poor league against poor players....to compare him to Messi and Ronaldo is laughable!

I think it is about fair. Seen a fair bit of him both in the league/Copa Libertadores and for Brazil. He is a fantastic young player, but is also a little over-hyped. Players in the Brazilian leagues are generally fairly slow, as that's the way Brazil used to play. I think most good players from Europe would make themselves look amazing if they started playing in Brazil...

Can't desagree more, Id like to see teams like milan or even arsenal playing brazilian leagues. Guess they would suffer.

hes so over rated in real life its a joke! plays in a poor league against poor players....to compare him to Messi and Ronaldo is laughable!

Yeah, spanish league is so hard, only decent teams and stuff right?

Come on dude, spanish league followed by italian are just STUPID

practices on the way to receive smarter teeth

Know, and ensure your mates and your loved ones know first aid for symptoms of asthma strikes. This will make sure that in the case of a crisis, the folks around you may very well understand how to take care of the problem effectively. Also, always remember to help keep your reduction inhaler along at all times. Dre Beats Grinding legumes oneself really can provide you with the most beneficial espresso. Nothing beats the taste of clean terrain caffeine beans. There are plenty of kinds available at your local store. It would acquire forever to use all of them. Hogan Outlet You don't need to use all that significantly normal water when cooking pasta. Your pasta does not must go swimming. Add more adequate normal water for your pasta to enlarge up, however it takes much longer to create a major pot of water to boil than it does for 1 / 2 of that amount, along with your noodles will still be smooth and pliable when you're completed. Louis Vuitton Deutschland Encountering anxiety and panic attacks is confusing and frightening to the man or woman. When an anxiety attack happens, the most effective secret is usually to quit and discover a calm destination to sit down. Consider serious breaths in and gradually launch the inhale from the oral cavity while considering enjoyable feelings. Do not concentrate on the physical body and keep in mind that the assault is just temporary. Michael Kors Canada In the event you battle with relentlessly dry head of hair, look at ditching your hair shampoo. Wild hair, in particular, adapts extremely properly into a no-shampoo regimen. You can release and remove soil, lifeless pores and skin and other dirt as you may restorative massage hair and head with conditioner alternatively. It may take a period of transition for that routine to get started showing complete rewards, however it is worth a try for people with very dried out hair and skin area. Snoring and sleep apnea are two, completely different things. It's crucial that you be aware of distinction between the 2 so that you can see your medical professional if you feel you have it. Signs and symptoms of apnea consist of very noisy snoring loudly, fatigue within the daytime, choking or gasping for air flow at nighttime and labored respiration. Nike Jordan REDUSER.net