El Patron35

Reaction score
How good is he? Is he worth 91 mil ( bid I've had accepted) and what's his best position/role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shouldn't even be a question. Neymar is one of the best, if not the best Inside Forward on the left side in this game. (Sorry, Ronaldo, but your 'shooting from distance' and 'shoot with power' makes you unusable for me.)

He can dribble, he can cross, he can assist, he can score. The only thing he can't is is defend. (But why would you wnat a player like Neymar to defend?)

Paid 95 Million euro's for him in my third season after I sold Coutinho to Man City and he scored like 24 out of 38 with 21 assists or so I believe.

Now, in his second season he wreaks havoc across the defence, and even when he doesn't score or assist, he easily gets an 8.5+. Already 15+ goals or so and 10+ assists in less than 20 games.

Get him and play him as INside Forward on the left. Put him on set pieces if you want that too. (His free kicks are **** amazing and he hasn't missed a penalty for me thus far.) You definitely won't regret it.

He is awesome ;) and he can play at ML/AML/STC positions

Appreciate the help signed him I'll see how he does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In just over 2 seasons he has got me 70 goals and 45 assists which might sound a little low but I also have Lukaku, Griezman, Sanchez etc. Mainly play him as left IF this season and he is performing alot better but needed him as a Striker for just over a season and he did great. I got him in the January transfer window of season 2 and only paid 20 mil upfront for him but around 113 overall including bonuses etc.

He is one of the best players in the game and he's worth more that 91 mil :)

Got him for 109M pounds at Man UTD where he earned the world footballer of the year in just the first season. I played him as a AMC because Depay keeps banging in goals from the left wing.

if you need to ask whether or not if neymar would be a good signing then I don't think this game is for you

if you need to ask whether or not if neymar would be a good signing then I don't think this game is for you
I know what you mean, but it's a bit over simplistic. The question was whether he's worth 91m and the answer isn't always yes. Think what else could be done with 91m - either in terms of building a squad, getting in a few star players, building training facilities etc.

My current Liverpool team has a first choice front three of Coutinho, Origi and Barbosa; would Neymar be better than any of those? unquestionably. Would he be 91m better than any of those (plus wage demands)? I'm not so sure. Look at it another way - I've got Barbosa up front who cost me £9m and has scored 19 goals in 21 league appearances this season. How /much/ better would Neymar be?

Squad?

I know what you mean, but it's a bit over simplistic. The question was whether he's worth 91m and the answer isn't always yes. Think what else could be done with 91m - either in terms of building a squad, getting in a few star players, building training facilities etc.

My current Liverpool team has a first choice front three of Coutinho, Origi and Barbosa; would Neymar be better than any of those? unquestionably. Would he be 91m better than any of those (plus wage demands)? I'm not so sure. Look at it another way - I've got Barbosa up front who cost me £9m and has scored 19 goals in 21 league appearances this season. How /much/ better would Neymar be?

Surely depends on your squad then? if you're already smashing the league etc and just want a world beater then why not.

If you need to invest in other positions then no. He's one player