Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus007

Banned
Reaction score
im at my first season managing juventus.i have bought NEYMAR.should i set him for first team at every match or he is too young and why?

Rotate him.

He is not a goal machine by any means, but he can really change a game with his individual skill.

Put him on as a sub after the 60th minute when the opposition gets all tired and exhausted. He will jink right through them,

Rotate him.

He is not a goal machine by any means, but he can really change a game with his individual skill.

Put him on as a sub after the 60th minute when the opposition gets all tired and exhausted. He will jink right through them,
Not true, mate. :D
He IS scoring alot of goals.
I would use him in a poacher role, and he WILL bang them in for you :)

yes put him in first team he might be young but he is crazy good especially as poacher. I have him starting at Man City along with Tevez.

fcmessi said it all. Rotate him with other first team strikers so he'll not "burn out".

Just rotate him until you think he's ready for playing week-in-week-out. Make sure he does feature in the majority of your games, though, as he is good at 19 but needs the experience.

"week-in-week-out" means to be in a feature in the first team, the next feature sub in on 2nd half etc???

Status
Not open for further replies.