brazilian league will soon be considered a "top league"

we have a golden generation coming up and many of these guys don't want to leave brazil. plus we have more players returning to brazil now than ever before.

the country's economic progresses and olympics/world cup coming up... that will only speed up the process of making the "brasileirao" a top league. soon we'll have brits going down there ahahha

brazilian league will soon be considered a "top league"

we have a golden generation coming up and many of these guys don't want to leave brazil. plus we have more players returning to brazil now than ever before.

the country's economic progresses and olympics/world cup coming up... that will only speed up the process of making the "brasileirao" a top league. soon we'll have brits going down there ahahha

Nothing will ever top the Premiership.

along side dzeko (target man) and neymar (poacher) it is an amazing combo..

He is ammense, the best brazilian on FM in my eyes.

Is it better to play him on the left or upfront?In FM he isn't that clinical though.

I play Neymar alone upfront as poacher & pass to feet or run onto ball... he has monster game. just make sure to train his finishing. also try to get paulo henrique, they work well together as they were teamates in santos. lastly set your game to counter, neymar will eat centerbacks alive!

neymar is good if you are playing at serie A italy, but if you playing at EPL he is like a 2nd rate player i think.