nijak04

Reaction score
Any one here had success with buying Neymar and how do you play him.

I made an offer for him and it got accepted, but just how good is he?

Thinking of either playing him IF AML - or poacher..

i allways go for hazard as hes only 27m if your haggle second season ganso seems worse this year and neymar seems better

Not looking to buy hazard although hé is immense. Want an AML inside forward

i bought neymar for 60 mil. i play him as a centre attacking mid, trequartista! he scores a few goals and makes quite a few assists! i think that's what he is for santos! also if you compare him and messi they're pretty similar graph-wise! training him up to be like messi who is a trequartista!

i wonder if neymar can adopt to premier league, last year in fm11 whenever i bought him for a premier league team he moaned that he couldnt adopt to england. anyone tried him in premier league??

he's at united for me and he's doing pretty well! took about half a year to settle in properly though...

At Utd i have used Neymar as winger annd inside forward and he works a treat, chips in with goals and a good amount of assists, i played him the same way on FM11 too and always been worth the money

i asked my board to sign him for me they managed to get him 37m with 72k wages a week for Utd beginning of the 2nd season

Bought him for 61 millions and retrained him to be a AML. I use him as an inside forward, total freedom of creativity and also changing places with Rooney from time to time... and it's quite the partnership!
Neymar is a better poacher than Rooney, so quite often Rooney goes to AML and gives lots of assists to Neymar score.
Neymar also runs for best player in the world since his first year in the English Premier. Although I payed a little too much for him, the thing is to better have him in your team than playing against him.

i remember how i got him cheap in fm 11 with 11.2 update. just at 15m, what a bargain.

I signed Neymar for man utd in the first season it cost me 5m upfront and 51m in 48months installments im playing him up front with Rooney and playing him on left hand side i will let you know how he does when i have played a few matches

i buy neymar 55 M...and now he leading my top goal score club chelsea for this seasons fm 12...the best position for neymar is stricker (poacher),,

After 5 seasons as Arsenal I have signed Neymar for 35m... His stats are ridiculous (6) I am however unsure how to play him... atm I have hazard (amazing) (AML) & balotelli (AMR) as IF's and aguero as CF... balotelli will be dropping out for neymar but my conundrum is the postion of the 3 available... Hazard has scored 36 gls & 22 assists in 2 seasons as AML which are ace stats and Aguero bags 20+ gls a season as a CF... Therefore I am training Neymar as a AMR and will see how it fits... I really hope he starts quickly cause Fierro (MUST BUY) & Chamberlain will be chomping at the bit to get in the team...
thoughts???