MrSimsenz

Reaction score
Dear FM-Baser

i have this issue that i play with Juventus, but Neymar wont discuss changing over to my club :p is there any idea how u can force him to or is it just bad luck i play with a horrible team and he wont play lower ranked :D?

Never played with Juventus but you should try to win every competition you entered to increase your clubs stature then sign him unless of course he signs for someone like Madrid or United...Then you are screwed

i won every single match in liga and not lost any in champions league but yes he is in united :D so i guess im screwed

but yet i have gotten many letters/mails about that he want away from united cause hes unhappy there and the manager wants of with him and i win the bid but yet hes agent doesnt wanna deal with me

have you tried press interaction? declare interest etc etc

After 5 seasons as Arsenal I have been able to get him for £35m + 50% sell on... I am really looking forward to playing him... I agree with winning trophies to attract this mega talent (6)

Alright ;-) then im gonna win over Barcelona once again and perhaps he will agree to tag along... thanks alot for the respons :)

well I won with Juve all competitions and then I could sign almost every1 (I went for Pastore and Hamsik though)

Not exactly relevant but for anybody who has experience with him, is Neymar consistent?

I heard through the grape vine that in FM2011 Neymar was brilliant and inconsistent. This still hold true for FM2012?

View attachment 209692
Maybe that should tell you what he is like! oO)
But tbh he did have a blinding start to the season for me. I bought him for 47.5m in the January transfer window 1st season, him and Aguero upfront...enough said!

Not exactly relevant but for anybody who has experience with him, is Neymar consistent?

I heard through the grape vine that in FM2011 Neymar was brilliant and inconsistent. This still hold true for FM2012?

Personally I would not rely on Neymar as the man upfront. I would suggest to play him as AML or AMC where he has more freedom and can use his acceleration and pace.

well I won with Juve all competitions and then I could sign almost every1 (I went for Pastore and Hamsik though)

Hamsik was a HUGE disappointment for me... 24m he cost and was quite average... it hurt I sold him to inter for 20m just 18 months later even though we won the quadruple when he signed... XD

Personally I would not rely on Neymar as the man upfront. I would suggest to play him as AML or AMC where he has more freedom and can use his acceleration and pace.

Great advice as I have just bought him pre-season and will operate him as an AMR (IF)

Hamsik was a HUGE disappointment for me... 24m he cost and was quite average... it hurt I sold him to inter for 20m just 18 months later even though we won the quadruple when he signed... XD

weird Hamsik does very well for me