Status
Not open for further replies.

adamcolb

Reaction score
has anyone managed to get the best out of Neymar, as for me he has been poor, average at best. I have tried him up front as trequartista and a poacher but he doesn't score and plays poor, and i have also tried him at LW to no avail

any reccomendations?

Inside forward is supposedly his best position. Bear in mind though I've seen a number of threads on him and he seems renowned for being difficult, he takes ages to settle down in a new league and a few people have said he can score a hatrick and get 10.0 one match only to get 5.7 the next.

Thats because he IS average. Or more like, his speed, technique and overall ball control is world class, but everything else is league one level or championship level at best. He cant pass, he cant shoot and he cant work in team so he just runs with the ball and nothing ever comes out of it.

Lol, wtf? He can pass, and he can work in in team. Good at through balls. Made 40 goals in a season for me (all leagues), and about 15 assists. 30 goals and 25 assists the next season. He can be brilliant.

But off course, it all depends on how your team plays. Don't expect him to get on the end of long balls.

Lol, wtf? He can pass, and he can work in in team. Good at through balls. Made 40 goals in a season for me (all leagues), and about 15 assists. 30 goals and 25 assists the next season. He can be brilliant.

Good at through balls....with 14 at passing/creativity? Yeah , no.

His finishing isn't so special either, his long shots are a joke.

As for his team work...his teamwork is single digit. Even CR7 has propably higher and if you played Real, he rarely gives a ball away.

This has nothing to do with tactics, Neymar is average, stats say it all. Whether he is underrated and should be adjusted with future patches is another story.

I used him inside forward on the left side and he was a beast 20+ goals a season and loads more assists

Status
Not open for further replies.