nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys once again iv'e created a tactic ( what again! )

View attachment 332630 this time though this tactic contains no wing or fullbacks

a fellow friend and tactical genius Fanteceleandre created this tactic for normal style so i asked him if i could use his tactic and develop it into a classic style tactic so all credit goes to Fanteceleandre for inspiring me to develop this amazing tactic.

now to the tactic, what amazes me about this tactic compare to others iv'e created is that it does everything i always wanted it to do puts every single player into play and do there jobs, this tactic combines into many factors for high pressing, pass and move and dominance.

the defense is a solid and passive territory that can turn the game around in an instant through counter attacks and pressing into the opponents half when in possession and tracks back when not in possession.

the midfielders will cause even the best teams in the world to panic when in possession or attacking, delivering amazing creativity from left to right, moving into space to receive the ball, pushing opposition players back and causing a nightmare for there defenders.

your striker will also be apart of the mids, running into space, pressing and creating goals from all over the pitch.

View attachment 332679 this is my first season with Newcastle loads of goals and rarely conceded

View attachment 332680View attachment 332681View attachment 332682 full fixtures from begging to end and mind you though that this tactic wasn't fluid till January transfer market.

View attachment 332684 do i need to say more.

for those who haven't figured out training i use Team Cohesion on very high during pre-season and then attacking or defensive position and movement

i don't and never have used oi's so that part is up to you

tactic link View attachment 332686

if you need any help on this tactic please don't hesitate to ask myself or fanteceleandre
TACTIC- 3-1-5-1 Amen 13.3.2 / 13.3.3 this is his link to his thread for more info.

iv'e created 2 threads by mistake does any one know how to delete this one?????