Nezza's Magic ( 4-2-3-1 ) testing in progress

nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys iv'e created another tactic which has been impressing me through development but mind you though it was created in my second season with Newcastle.

View attachment 336819View attachment 336820View attachment 336821

this tactics is based on creativity all over the pitch, roles for players are different than any other 4-2-3-1 created on this website but once this tactic is fully tested i will post a new thread about what kind of players would suit best so i'll need testers to test this tactic to find specific strengths and weakness.

( download link ) View attachment 336823

please keep me updated, thanks guys :)

I am ready to test your tactic with liverpool but can you tell me what I should use as training? you use shouts? and IO?

I am ready to test your tactic with liverpool but can you tell me what I should use as training? you use shouts? and IO?

it's a classic made tactic so there is no shouts, iv'e never used IO, and your training should really depend on your players weakness within this tactic but i usually use attacking movement and balance on very high

thanks man ;) I will try all this I'll let you know at the end of the season

It says me that the file .tac is corrupted, can you rehost it please? Thanks!

Very quick test with Santos in Brazil :
- I started with french date (so midway through season); and went with my 4231 and your loaded for 8 games - 8 wins, so I think a 4231 could fit quite well with that team.

Once fluid(ish) i loaded your tactic, and no idea why (didn't go very in depth tbh) :
played : 10
win : 0
draw : 3
lose : 7
goals for : 10
goals against : 19

View attachment 336908

but don't worry, it doesn't mean much, I know how random this game can be. I'll probably give it a proper test with another team :)

gonna switch back to my previous tactic and see how it goes; maybe the game just broke up :D

Last edited:
Very quick test with Santos in Brazil :
- I started with french date (so midway through season); and went with my 4231 and your loaded for 8 games - 8 wins, so I think a 4231 could fit quite well with that team.

Once fluid(ish) i loaded your tactic, and no idea why (didn't go very in depth tbh) :
played : 10
win : 0
draw : 3
lose : 7
goals for : 10
goals against : 19

View attachment 336908

but don't worry, it doesn't mean much, I know how random this game can be. I'll probably give it a proper test with another team :)

gonna switch back to my previous tactic and see how it goes; maybe the game just broke up :D

you'll need creative players for this to work and the AMC needs to be a power house player with very good strength think of players like sissoko

you'll need creative players for this to work and the AMC needs to be a power house player with very good strength think of players like sissoko
Well I think Neymar + Montillo is quite creative tbh :D But yeah, players in Brazil lack some strength.
And they are very often playing that 4222 with 2 DMs and 2CMs, which totally destroys the AMC moves (he always have 2 guys on him, even 3 sometimes)...
So you recommend a guy with high physical and technical attributes for AMC ? could be hard to find ^^

Well I think Neymar + Montillo is quite creative tbh :D But yeah, players in Brazil lack some strength.
And they are very often playing that 4222 with 2 DMs and 2CMs, which totally destroys the AMC moves (he always have 2 guys on him, even 3 sometimes)...
So you recommend a guy with high physical and technical attributes for AMC ? could be hard to find ^^

Eric Torres. Very good technique and decent strength, surprisingly.

@Nezza: It seems like the majority of the goals come from the 2 wingers/inside forwards and midfielders. Is this the case or does this mean I didn't have the right players at the right positions?

Eric Torres. Very good technique and decent strength, surprisingly.

@Nezza: It seems like the majority of the goals come from the 2 wingers/inside forwards and midfielders. Is this the case or does this mean I didn't have the right players at the right positions?

the tactic was made for all players to contribute in each style meaning that they will score and create alot of goals, most 4-2-3-1 on this site mostly depends on a striker which really doesn't offer any success