Nezza's Magic ( 4-2-3-1 ) testing in progress

Well I think Neymar + Montillo is quite creative tbh :D But yeah, players in Brazil lack some strength.
And they are very often playing that 4222 with 2 DMs and 2CMs, which totally destroys the AMC moves (he always have 2 guys on him, even 3 sometimes)...
So you recommend a guy with high physical and technical attributes for AMC ? could be hard to find ^^

Fernando if trained as a AMC iv'e never tried it with him but he's been scoring and assisting goals in MC

Eric Torres. Very good technique and decent strength, surprisingly.

@Nezza: It seems like the majority of the goals come from the 2 wingers/inside forwards and midfielders. Is this the case or does this mean I didn't have the right players at the right positions?

also is your AMC scoring and creating goals?

some questions:1.who is the reason that two stopers have often throught balls?
2.aml and amr have cross often.we need left foot player for left and vice versa?
3.full backs have cross aim target man but you have not tick that instraction
thanks man!

some questions:1.who is the reason that two stopers have often throught balls?
2.aml and amr have cross often.we need left foot player for left and vice versa?
3.full backs have cross aim target man but you have not tick that instraction
thanks man!

1. what do you mean?

2. left for left, right for right but it really doesn't matter which foot they will both cross and cut in

3. when the FB's come up field to cross the ball they will look for the player not being marked by the opposition so in there mind that player is target man, so it could be either wingers your AMC and your striker they could lay the cross to.

also is your AMC scoring and creating goals?
My AMC (Torres and Adryan) will occasionally score but not as often as my wingers (Nem, HBA, The Ox). They do pass the ball around a lot, though. The problem is my lone strikers seemed to always got isolated and surrounded by 2 even 3 defenders at once and will often lose the ball. My striker also hardly ever got any CCCs. I have Campbell and Ademilson and sometimes also play Torres as a striker.

In fact AMC is mendatory here, he's a shadow worker : you won't see him much, but he attracts a lot of attention, and creates space for others (mainly wingers when they cut inside).

I had the same problem as you toonarmy0511, the striker seems... lost ^^ he just seems to run here and there aimlessly

I had the same problem as you toonarmy0511, the striker seems... lost ^^ he just seems to run here and there aimlessly
Exactly. What if we pull the striker back deeper and pull the CBs with him to create more space for the AMC and wingers? Maybe even make him as a target man type like Carroll, Crouch or Neuville.

Exactly. What if we pull the striker back deeper and pull the CBs with him to create more space for the AMC and wingers? Maybe even make him as a target man type like Carroll, Crouch or Neuville.

best bet is to have your striker PPM set on come deep to get the ball makes the tactic alot better

My AMC (Torres and Adryan) will occasionally score but not as often as my wingers (Nem, HBA, The Ox). They do pass the ball around a lot, though. The problem is my lone strikers seemed to always got isolated and surrounded by 2 even 3 defenders at once and will often lose the ball. My striker also hardly ever got any CCCs. I have Campbell and Ademilson and sometimes also play Torres as a striker.

thats what meant to happen to your striker the opposition defensive players will mark your striker and most of the time you will see 3 players chasing him down but it benefits other players because the opponents only concern is your striker and they don't realize that your wingers will cut inside and your AMC is actually your second striker but he needs to be a sissoko type player.

In fact AMC is mendatory here, he's a shadow worker : you won't see him much, but he attracts a lot of attention, and creates space for others (mainly wingers when they cut inside).

your striker will do this to break up play and confuse there defense because your opponents will never realize that your AMC is in fact a second striker, you will need your striker to have comes deep to get ball on PPM with this he will bring 2 or 3 opponents marking him back down the pitch whilst your wingers and AMC will be available for quick scoring chances

A Update

Well I have some problems with the tactic because i don't score enough, I have a lot of possession i create many chances but scoring is a problem. And the opponent scores almost every game and they create 5 6 shots or less. here some screenshots

View attachment 337349View attachment 337350View attachment 337351View attachment 337352View attachment 337353View attachment 337354View attachment 337355

What to do?

you have a great squad but you lack raw power within these players, alaba for instant has very good attacking and defensive attributes and would suit best as a left winger or maybe your AMC, robben is good at attacking but his tackling i think is poor, cavani is a beast but can also lack in defense try setting his PPM as comes deep to get the ball and also use familiar attributes with alaba and javi to find similar players to them to bring power into you team instead of weak fast players

A Update

Well I have some problems with the tactic because i don't score enough, I have a lot of possession i create many chances but scoring is a problem. And the opponent scores almost every game and they create 5 6 shots or less. here some screenshots

View attachment 337349View attachment 337350View attachment 337351View attachment 337352View attachment 337353View attachment 337354View attachment 337355

What to do?

also mate try having your defenders PPM as mark opponents tightly and simple passing

Nezza now that you have perfected your 3331 I think you should try creat a 4231 and improve this one

Giving this a try with R Madrid looks good so far will post some results up after 10 games.