nezza6969

Reaction score
Hi guys once again iv'e created tactics but this time iv'e created about 5 tactics, some are Newcastle's replicated some aren't.

View attachment 327919 first one was this it's a solid tactic good both at defending and attacking, i remember some1 on this site created this tactic so many many thanks to him for giving me the idea, i created this tactic since my beloved team only has 1 fantastic winger Hatem Ben Arfa the rest are rubbish and the toon have good defenders and midfielders and 1 good striker so basically this tactic would suit Newcastle perfect View attachment 327920 first half it was going quite well considering the tactic was no where fluid.
View attachment 327921 midway through half before and after transfer market the tactic became more fluid and the results were getting alot better each game for home and away the results don't look that impressive for some games but the stats and clean sheets you will be impressed with overall.

TRAINING and MATCH PREP'S

for the first month i use TEAM COHESION then after that i use attacking or defensive position it all depends were the weakness is, and i don't use match prep for any game at all.

PLAYERS POSITION

3 defenders, 2 set on wide are your normal defenders but the middle 1 is set ballplayer on cover.

your wingbacks are basically your normal wingback who will go up to support the attack and also come back in defense to help defenders these guys need to be fast and good at tackling example ( santon, debuchy, corchia ) type players.

3 mids, 2 of the wide players are your box to box players who will attack and defend sissoko is a beast in this position so similar players to him would be perfect, your middle midfielder is your deep lying playmaker he sits in his hole supplying passes all over the pitch and also helps defense out, this is your cabaye type players.

AMC this guy is also a playmaker but in advance and he also an inside forward he will set passes and through balls as well as running at there defense to score goals, HBA and Nem type players are needed.

your striker is an complete forward set on both attack and support, this guy will both assist and scores goals, you will need a striker who is fast, strong and be able to control the ball players like fierro, van persie, rooney type players.

here's the link View attachment 327944

iv'e also created others tactics for others to try out and test them since i didn't have the time to fully test them myself these are

View attachment 327948 4-3-3 View attachment 327949

View attachment 327950 4-2-3-1 View attachment 327953

View attachment 327954 deep 4-2-3-1 View attachment 327955

View attachment 327956 4-3-1-2 View attachment 327957

so enjoy guys, keep me posted and good luck.

TRAINING and MATCH PREP'S

for the first month i use TEAM COHESION then after that i use attacking or defensive position it all depends were the weakness is, and i don't use match prep for any game at all.
team traning - during season: or defensive,or attack?
MATCH PREP'S - during season: only tactic?
I understand you correctly?

team traning - during season: or defensive,or attack?
MATCH PREP'S - during season: only tactic?
I understand you correctly?

yes during pre-season would be team cohesion, then through out the season attack or defense depends on your weakness

Got the 4-3-1-2 and the 4-2-3-1, let you know how it work for me

so where is the download for the first tactic with 3x CB and Wing backs? or does this not work on the current 13.3 version any more?

Finally!!

I'll try the 32311 tactic.

One question: How the **** were you able to buy Nem (20M buyout on 13.3?), fierro and nainggolan?? Who did you sell?

I am very satisfied, the tactic works perfectly, I won BBVA and the Champions League.
My cousin is in second place with Real Madrid.

PokIt - Simplified images

Congratulations nezza on the excellent tactics.

Now I'm going to try with my Manu save.

Finally!!

I'll try the 32311 tactic.

One question: How the **** were you able to buy Nem (20M buyout on 13.3?), fierro and nainggolan?? Who did you sell?

i sold jonas, marv, obertan, r.taylor, williams, perch and shola i got about 24mill for them, i bought in nem with the monthly payments, fierro was about 3.5 mill and nainggolan was transfer listed near the end of the market for about 10 mill a right bargain also mate Nem contract clause is 17.5 mill to foreign clubs so you can get him for that much.

I am very satisfied, the tactic works perfectly, I won BBVA and the Champions League.
My cousin is in second place with Real Madrid.

PokIt - Simplified images

Congratulations nezza on the excellent tactics.

Now I'm going to try with my Manu save.

thanks very much mate, hope it continues with Manu, keep me posted mate cheers.

a little tip lads on fierro, on mine his determination is reaching 20 and his other attributes are pilling up very quick for this to happen to you's you will need to buy sidibe from stoke at the start of the season he should be worth 200k once you get both players get sidibe to tutor fierro straight away, once the january transfer market comes his determination will be about 17-18 and then after the transfer market get sidibe to tutor adam Campbell untill the end of season

a little tip lads on fierro, on mine his determination is reaching 20 and his other attributes are pilling up very quick for this to happen to you's you will need to buy sidibe from stoke at the start of the season he should be worth 200k once you get both players get sidibe to tutor fierro straight away, once the january transfer market comes his determination will be about 17-18 and then after the transfer market get sidibe to tutor adam Campbell untill the end of season
Oh wow. Will this work with pretty much any young strikers? So we pretty much sign sidibe just to be a tutor? LOL