NFA Division 3A - Boozad Wanderers For Promotion?

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
So a playoff place is in my own hands, Im even holding out hope of a slim chance of automatic promotion. Ive got 3 games left - all away - against Osterly Royals, Berwick Rangers and KRC Genk.

All of them will have their teams AI controlled which I think will **** me up. Ive played a lot of games against AI teams of people who havent bothered signing in for weeks and have dropped loads of points. at least 9 of those draws I have were against AI teams, and just imagine if Id won those! Id have ****** the league by now.

My recent form is good (over the last 2 days Ive won 14, drew 7 and lost 4) and today alone ive won 10, drew 3 and lost 2, so I hope this will carry me through and hope those above me screw up.

So where does everyone reckon I'll finish, and will I have a chance in the playoffs?

Awesome stuff booz. Keep it up :D

I don't seem to have much problems against AI anymore although i used to constantly lose. Just keep changing your tactic slightly during the match and it should be ok.

I've dropped down to 5th as Eastside Devils have played two of their games in hand and moved above me. Looks like playoffs then, still not bad going for a first season really...

Im through to Beta stage (2nd phase) of my league as is Lloyd who finished just above me, but i pwned him 3-0 last nite.

I won the DFA Division One very, very easily (with FM-Base FC). I think I'm a good 25 points clear lol

Daytime Division One winners by a country mile! Bring on the Premiership hehe :D

Also attached is the top goalscorers, Igor & Milevskiy pairing unstoppable :D

Well Ive won my first of the 3 AI games, just need 1 point out the last 2 games to confirm playoff place, unless teams below me **** up. Theres still a very outside chance of automatic promotion but I dont think thats gonna happen.

my season so far. Not a good one but one to build on for the future

Not bad, just looks like you need to sort that defence out. Good luck for the next season though :D

Yea i'll be looking at the defence when i see what money i end up with after the season ends.

bad season for me this year 6th in my new league and doing horrible of late. will be bringing in two or more big name players before new season.

You said you hated people with big name players! :p

Anyhow, heres the final table. All the games left to play are between people who havent signed in since they started. Anybody got any ideas how and when these matches will be resolved? I'll let you know how the playoffs go...

*EDIT* Apparantly the matches will be auto-resolved by 11:00pm

Last edited:
Good luck Boozad. Some of those teams above you I remember from the old worlds so got some decent opponents.

Well check this out in the screenie below! I dont know whether this is due to new people entering or what, but 4 teams in the division i was in had disappeared. Either way I aint complainin!

Got some much tougher opposition now though, hope im not going to be punching above my weight. Need some more cash now to challenge again.

Ooh well good news :)

good luck in div 2!

Finished 3rd in my league and thus have qualified for Champions League, wer i will be giving dairylee a **** whipping

Pfft I was Champions League runner up I shall have you know :p

I hope I get to play you in a competitive game though, will be sweet to kick your **** when it means a lot haha :D

im on the rise, have climbed nearly 100 places in the last week in rankings