NFTs for the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, I'm the creator of the first NFT World Cup Album in the Metaverse: The Crypto Players!

We are building an exciting metaverse for football fans, where you'll be able to collect and trade world cup stickers... think like a digital version of the Panini sticker collection, but more fun with Football Manager-style games where you pit your collection of Crypto Players against other collectors... and much more!

We're excited for our early launch (players are being added every week!) and to celebrate it with other football fans, we are offering a buy-one-get-one-free promotion. For every CryptoPlayer you buy (approximately $2 USD each), we will gift you another player of your choice, to keep or to share with a buddy.

If you've ever been interested in NFTs, this is an exciting (and cheap!) way to get your feet wet before diving in, while hyping yourself up for the World Cup and the exciting games we'll offer.

Below are some of my favourite players, see if you can guess who they are inspired on :) :

Schmasgard:
YJz9RIRXoPkbLk5ThhsQGiS4mEuEczkdj-byei4hcrJjDdqpSW7fLJ4o6kDBPcIYjWkMfFHoBlKx9e6-loF1eqHZuiO-93YKcl0vLGE=w600

Danny Elmo:
fOioAka5C1sMlqv2l54d4ppZ0SNx7xuc8IiE7tQyPNSL30X_pVzqp2av1siuKRyDtnZhqemzHTVENQJ_wQmmK88-BhZ-As6G1xxP2Q=w600

Hero Insane:
FKTUec6OkuWfbxZg7zl_iJeBDyclrOo1n7cCFoxemPeych0k2PEtlOOyMpKQsl2zHyHCMRm6gXQadhlx0YgYRO9kLn9aDiBLnafz=w600

Croupier:
Qld28zGX0rCpNiAJ_o6tGGmHlbsxXKoEkDoItY3Q3izGQgIMQeo6CL3ey4RQYbtD40EDR_NQ6BsIsvppjmP-_rn-H6KWhumA8HsR=w600

You can check out the entire collection here: https://opensea.io/collection/thecryptoplayers

We already have more than 100 collectors, growing every day, with more than 500 players in their hands. Join the club today!

If you're a newcomer to Crypto or NFTs, we prepared a handy beginner's guide here. To claim your free players, please message me here or send an email to [email protected] mentioning this message.

[Sorry for the spam, but I'm really excited about this project, and I think this audience might appreciate it - your support is highly welcome!] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.