Ngog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bad dive, And while I disagree that everyone has cheated I would argue that a fair bit have. That's part of the game, plain and simple.

its not a pointless thread, it proves that loserfool had to dive to draw at home to birmingham, we may have drawn at burnley but i recall they were the ones with the penalty, and whos higher in the league lol, anyway bigal is the best commenter lol, other than danny with his pointless sarcastic comments!!!;)

its not a pointless thread, it proves that loserfool had to dive to draw at home to birmingham, we may have drawn at burnley but i recall they were the ones with the penalty, and whos higher in the league lol, anyway bigal is the best commenter lol, other than danny with his pointless sarcastic comments!!!;)

No its not a pointless thread. And did Liverpool dive did they say N'gog dive at that exact time no they did not it was N'gog that did the dive not Liverpool and yes you did draw to Burnley but if you where the team that people make out to be you should of won that game and if you think they are that then you keep thinking that what ever makes your days go faster.

in all honesty if the ref was in a better position then it probably wouldn't have been called.

Status
Not open for further replies.