Nice to be here

A* Manager

Reaction score
Hi all , been using this site for downloads for about a year now , so I figured it was time to join in the discussion around the forums and register on the site. I have been playing management games since I was around 6 , so about 10 years ago now , but only really began playing religously from around FM 06. Now a bit about me ,
My name's Jack , and I hail from the sunny town of Hull in Yorkshire. I mostly play LLM when I am on FM , but am not adverse to the big-spending manager's among you , i'm sure there's many.
So , please be nice to the new kid guys ;)
Hope to see you around the site :)

Good stuff mate, welcome to the forums! :)
And Merry Christmas! :p

Welcome to Base :D

My names also Jack so there's a good start.

Just follow the rules and dont be a Troll generally lol

Good luck and have a nice time around the site

Welcome mate,
I'm Sam and as everyone else on the forum will say I'm awesome and I'm the best member on here lol

Welcome bro' :) Names Mick =p

Hopefully you enjoy yourself here and try not to take any arguments too seriously, it's generally all in good fun :)

Welcome bro' :) Names Mick =p

Hopefully you enjoy yourself here and try not to take any arguments too seriously, it's generally all in good fun :)

Hi , Mick ?
I know , I have seen that already on a few other threads :)

Welcome mate, great win for your boys today ;)

Welcome mate, great win for your boys today ;)

Aye , that's 4 goals in 2 games for Simpson now , looks like he's beginning to find his feet.
Plus Bullard's back in the frame , and with these new owners prepared to invest in the squad things are looking up.
Late promotion push ? :)

Last edited:
Nice to see you. Welcome to FM-Base, and a Merry Christmas to you.

Welcome to the community ,
Pleased to have another City fan on the site :)