Status
Not open for further replies.

playin'fm

Reaction score
Nick Henry

Nick Henry (born 21 February 1969 in Liverpool, England) is a retired English footballer. He played as a midfielder, and spent most of his career at Oldham Athletic.

Oldham Athletic

Nick Henry started his profesional career with Oldham Athletic after coming up through their youth academy. He made his debut in the 1986-87 season under Joe Royle. He played a major part in the clubs most successful period, including the 1989-90 cups runs, reaching the final of the League cup and the semi-final of the F.A Cup, famously scoring in the 3-1 League Cup victory over Arsenal. He again played a major part in the clubs promotion to the top flight the following season, and a year later he scored on the opening day of the brand new Premier League, in a 1-1 draw against Chelsea in 1992. In ten years at the club he made 273 league apps, scoring 19 goals.

Sheffield United

On 28 February 1997, Nick Henry earned a £500,000 move to Sheffield United. His debut came on 9 December when the blades lost 2-1 at Charlton Athletic. That turned out to be Henry's only appearance of the season. Henry went on to making only 21 appearances for the club, failing to score any goals.
Towards the end of Henry's Sheffield United spell, he was loaned out to Walsall F.C. for two months. He went on to make eight league appearances for them, failing to score any goals. He was then sold to Tranmere Rovers in the Summer of 1999 where he spent a couple of years in the first team. Whilst at Tranmere he played in the 2000 Football League Cup Final.

Scarborough F.C.

On 12 July 2002, Henry joined Scarborough F.C. on a free transfer. On 17 August he got sent off on his Scarborough debut in the 1-1 draw at Burton Albion. So far, he has made 24 appearances (two as sub) for Scarborough, scoring two goals. He later managed the club, before being sacked after a run of poor results.

19th June 2009.9:00 AM.

I'm appointed as manager of CSKA Sofia.I'm surprised that I got a job as a manager,I thought I'd never manage a club again...When I got the job offer I went to Wikipedia and that's what I saw:

View attachment 48116View attachment 48124

PFC CSKA Sofia is a Bulgarian football club from Sofia. CSKA stands for Central Sport Club of the Army .The home ground of CSKA Sofia is Bulgarska Armia (Bulgarian Army) Stadium. The club was officially founded on 5 May 1948. CSKA has won 31 League titles and 19 National cups.

I'm impressed.31 titles and 19 national cups is really good.

Notable players:

Dimitar Berbatov
Martin Petrov
Hristo Stoichkov
Aleksandar Tunchev
Dimitar Penev
Dimitar Yakimov

19th June 2009.12:00 AM

I'm finally in Bulgaria.Chairman Ivo Ivanov told me that the team must win the league title this year.

+
Decent prospects in the club
Good club history
Most popular club in Bulgaria

-
Not enough money - 1 700 000 leva transfer money,70 000 leva p/w
Too many players

There are 49 players in the club with pro contracts.That's a lot.I'll sell at least 15 players.The money in Bulgaria is ''leva''.1 pound is around 2 leva.

Update soon

Good luck thanks for commenting on my story :)

20 June.10:00 AM.1st training with the team.The players look good.However there are some players that aren't good enough for the team.I moved players between first and reserve team.Spas Delev is on loan from Pirin Blagoevgrad.

14:30.First friendly for the season.The reserves got lucky not to lose by more than a goal.

View attachment 48350View attachment 48351

24 June.1 player in,and 1 out.Goalkeeper Stoyan Kolev joins the team from Otelul for free and Dormushali Saidhodzha leaves to Kapfenberg for 200 000 leva.

26 June
View attachment 48354View attachment 48355

29 June.Ivan Karadzhov joins Red Bull Salzburg on a season-long loan.

July update soon.:)

very nice and detailed OP mate. best of luck with this:).

20 June.10:00 AM.1st training with the team.The players look good.However there are some players that aren't good enough for the team.I moved players between first and reserve team.Spas Delev is on loan from Pirin Blagoevgrad.

14:30.First friendly for the season.The reserves got lucky not to lose by more than a goal.

View attachment 48350View attachment 48351

24 June.1 player in,and 1 out.Goalkeeper Stoyan Kolev joins the team from Otelul for free and Dormushali Saidhodzha leaves to Kapfenberg for 200 000 leva.

26 June
View attachment 48354View attachment 48355

29 June.Ivan Karadzhov joins Red Bull Salzburg on a season-long loan.

July update soon.:)
Do you know much about the League and Country?

Yes,I do.

I'm bulgarian,but for some reason I choosed to be an english manager,lol
Lol well that'll help you alot then, my knowledge of that League could be written on a sweet wrapper :p the only player I know (and I'm not sure if he's still there) is Vladmir (sp) Manchev.

Lol well that'll help you alot then, my knowledge of that League could be written on a sweet wrapper :p the only player I know (and I'm not sure if he's still there) is Vladmir (sp) Manchev.
He is still there:)

Ivelin Popov from Litex is a decent player for Premier League(I think)

Updates soon? I'll be your no.1 loyal follower :p

nice, about time someone did a Bulgarian story...I wish someone did Levski Sofia oO) anyway i will still follow ;)

PS: I am also Bulgarian (I support Levski ;))

nice, about time someone did a Bulgarian story...I wish someone did Levski Sofia oO) anyway i will still follow ;)

PS: I am also Bulgarian (I support Levski ;))

yay 2 bulgarians in the forum:D

Maybe you can do a Levski story?:)

Update soon

1 July.I bought Spas Delev for 675 000 leva.Other transfers:

View attachment 48435

2 July

View attachment 48436View attachment 48437

That's the first game with the new tactic I'm using.It seems the tactic is working well.

8 July

View attachment 48438View attachment 48439

The boys did what they had to do.

18 July

View attachment 48440View attachment 48441

Sportist were lucky not to lose by 5-6 goals.

20 July

View attachment 48444View attachment 48445

I think the players underrated the opponent.

30 July.Euro Cuo,3rd qual. Rnd,Leg 1

View attachment 48446View attachment 48447

Great win.Now Falkirk have to score 5 goals if they want to eliminate us

Soon I'll show the line-up and teams in the league

Last edited:
I didn't update for like a week because I had some problems...I won't say what kind of problems...

Update soon;)

1 August.

11 days after I sold Vladimir Manchev I received many e-mails from fans.Most of them were like:

''Why did you sold Manchev?''

''We need Manchev for Europe!''

''CSKA is nothing without Manchev...''

''Buy Manchev in January!''

''We'll kill you if you don't get Manchev back!''<)XD

I didn't know the fans love Manchev...He's an icon for them.

6 August
View attachment 50518View attachment 50519

9 August
View attachment 50520View attachment 50521

14 August.Chairman Ivo Ivanov praised me for the results.He also told me that many of the CSKA Sofia fans were hooligans

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5hlzpMy0ow"]YouTube- CSKA SOFIA HOOLIGANS !!!!![/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ioJp7YAxg"]YouTube- cska-loko mezdra[/ame]

Tomorrow is Bulgarian football's biggest derby:CSKA vs Levski.I want to win this game so I can gain the fans' trust

15 August
View attachment 50523View attachment 50524

A draw is still a good result...

20 August

View attachment 50527View attachment 50528

23 August

View attachment 50529View attachment 50530

27 August

View attachment 50531View attachment 50532

28 August.Bulgarian is a hard language to learn.I know around 50-60 words,but I can't make many sentences...

30 August

View attachment 50533View attachment 50534

Table and line-up

View attachment 50535View attachment 50536

2 August

Tough draw for us in Europa League

1.Dinamo Moscow
2.Benfica
3.Anderlecht
4.CSKA Sofia

:S

I think we'll need luck to pass the group stage...or maybe I underrate my players...We'll see<)

5 August.Spas Delev and Ivan Stoyanov make debut for Bulgaria

12 August

View attachment 50800View attachment 50801

17 August.
YAYXD<)

View attachment 50809View attachment 50810

20 August

View attachment 50811View attachment 50812

23 August

View attachment 50817View attachment 50818

26 August

View attachment 50819View attachment 50820

27 August.Take a look at Ivelin Popov.He starts the game at Litex.Everton bought him for 2 500 000 leva.

View attachment 50821

Status
Not open for further replies.