Reaction score
Both of these two young men are in Crewe's under 18 side. Powell is a 16 year old centre midfielder and Clayton a 15 year old striker.
I started a Crewe game and stuck both of them in the first team for pre season where they did very well. The coach reports are glistening and they really do look like prospects who could play in the championship in the future for sure, maybe even the premiership. My laptop died on me though and i started a Scunthorpe game, tried to sign both but neither came. If you are interested, i got offers accepted for both for around 60k.

I would but i honestly haven't a clue how you do it or i would have put them in the first post. If anybody could do it for me or tell me how, then i'd be more than happy to.

Nick Powell goes to my school :D There's a thread somewhere, probably under technical telling you how to post screenshots.

Alt+F9 to save a screenshot.

The folder it saves to is /my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/screenshots

Upload the image to a site like http://www.imageshack.us and link it here via image tags, like so:

[ IMG]direct link here[ /IMG]

Remove the spaces in the tags, and you're done.