You'll struggle this season if you play him regularly, he'll develop best that way but it will probably be to the detriment of your team... EIther give him 20 minutes a game when you think it is won and play him in the cups or loan him out where he can get regular first team football (Low championship side/ Top 5 league 1)

make sure you loan him to a club with good training facillites, and next season i bet by his stats he could atleast fight for a place

Man Utd buy Powell in real life for 4m, I send my best scout with judging current ability/potential of 18/19 and he's only been given 2.5 stars potential, wtf?

Man Utd buy Powell in real life for 4m, I send my best scout with judging current ability/potential of 18/19 and he's only been given 2.5 stars potential, wtf?
Is poor on fm12 will be much better on fm13 after the season he had plus joining united.

Yeah suppose it's just the makers of the game guessing attributes, Let's hope so!
I think his attributes are pretty close on this version coz last season he was'nt even in first team only on odd occasion, should be pretty good on fm13:)

I think his attributes are pretty close on this version coz last season he was'nt even in first team only on odd occasion, should be pretty good on fm13:)

Yeah he will definitely will be better I think :) especially being at Man Utd anyway haha

I've seen Crewe a few times this season and Powell looks very talented but is very raw and his decision making is very poor. Obviously that would increase overtime but a can't see him being anywhere near United's team next season. A loan would be probably be best for him.

You'll struggle this season if you play him regularly
g.gif

I played Powell regularly as I took Crewe from League 2 to the Premiership. In my save he complained a lot about workload (while most of his teammates were fine with the training levels), and fretted about competition when I sign midfielders. I used him primarily as APM. Once in the Prem he was a weaker link and in 2018 was only a 2 star CA on my team which finished 6th. Sold him as although he was a good versatile back up, I was sick of his constant complaining. Didn't get a lot for him; $3 million to a newly promoted side. Coaching and training were not Prem class for most of his career, but Crewe does start with "good" training facilities.

no one got a screenshot of him ages 24+ (hopefully with regular football, no massive injuries and tutored well)??