Nicklas Bendtner - the myth the legend

waynethickett

Reaction score
Other than an excess of confidence in real life I never understood the issue with Bendtner, I saw him score goals in several matches, some important match winning goals, some impressively good finishes, he was never going to be Arsenals number 1 striker but he often popped up as a sub to help us win the match. In the game however I have struggled to justify keeping him up until a recent save.

Top league goal scorer with Suarez (but won the award because of less minutes on the pitch) 3rd in golden boot behind matri and Ronaldo.

Whether it be the formation or simply just 'one of those saves' where a certain player hits a rich vein of form I don't know but I am stuck with the quandry of who to buy before the start of the second season

I sold Gouffran at Newcastle to Stoke for 5 million because he was useless and then he won the top scorer award (33 league goals) with an average 7.8. Season afterwards he scored 3 goals in 38 appearances lol.

Gouffran is an odd one. I usually offload him and he disappears into obscurity but in my Viking game NUFC stuck with him and he got a call up to the French national side lol

I bought bendtner for Bournemouth when I got them promoted and he was my top scorer for 4 seasons! always does well for me!