lewie100

Reaction score
View attachment 221565 View attachment 221564

Nicolas Boucher. He was a legend in football. French CB, top player, could get to any striker and get on them with ease. 2 years later than on the FM game, he got a ACL injury, ending his career. His manager at the time, Lewie Roberts, was distraught that his best CB had to retire, but he worked a way round it. Boucher got his coaching badges quickly, and by the summer of 2031, he had nearly got the top badges (Continental A). Along with his reputation as a top international player when he was younger, he should get a job easily. Will he be able to take charge of any team and lead them to glory? Find out soon.

Basically, this is a new story from me, about this super regen I had, Nicolas Boucher. This is on a separate save to that though. I will start in the summer of 2031, with Boucher just starting in coaching. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, 5th December 2031
11:15am
BayArena

Patrick Neubauer - Hallo. Wir sind heute hier, um zu verkünden, die unsere neuen Manager sein wird. Zunächst wird ein Hintergrund. Dieser Spieler an einem Punkt war einer der besten Center Backs in der Welt, von PSG nach Liverpool und der Manager zu dieser Zeit, Lewie Roberts unterzeichnete er, war ein sehr guter Mentor von ihm. Er erlitt eine ACL Verletzungen im Jahr 2031, aber jetzt ist er zurück, und hoffentlich kann uns zur Herrlichkeit führen! Ja, Sie können wissen, wer das ist, es ist Nicolas Boucher!

(Hello. We are here today, to announce who our new manager is going to be. First, a background. This player was one of the best Centre Backs in the world at one point, he signed from PSG to Liverpool and the manager at that time, Lewie Roberts, was a very good mentor of him. He suffered an ACL injury in 2031, but now he is back, and hopefully can lead us to glory! Yes, you may know who this is, it's Nicolas Boucher!)

-
Nicolas Boucher walks in-

Patrick Neubauer - Fragen an unsere neuen Manager?

(Any questions for our new manager?)

Nick Males - Yes, Boucher, why did you decide to take this job over any other available?

NB - Thanks Nick, I felt that this job was the best job available, this club is a great club and I want to take this club to be the best in the Bundesliga!

Luis Suarez - As a former Liverpool player, you've done incredible. Do you think your reputation can improve from here?

NB - Yes Luis, I feel I can improve my reputation so that I can be the best player in the world, and the best manager!

PN - Wir müssen das hier geschnitten, hat Nicolas eine Menge Arbeit zu tun. Danke fürs Kommen Jungs, hoffentlich werden wir einer der besten Clubs der Welt zu sein!

(We'll have to cut this here, Nicolas has a lot of work to do here. Thanks for coming guys, hopefully we'll be one of the best clubs in the world!)

View attachment 221544

Bayer Leverkusen - A History (From 2014/15)

Leverkusen have always been the sort of "Clinging To CL" team, often finishing 3rd/4th, with the exception of a few times. Due to Germany falling to 4th in the Qualifying Places, they only have 3 CL places, with those 3 often being taken up by Bayern, Dortmund and Schalke (Only other team to break the 3 was Leverkusen a few times).

View attachment 221533

They have generally been a consistent team, apart from the one anomaly in 2024/25. They have had a few successes in other competitions though.

View attachment 221531

View attachment 221530

View attachment 221529

View attachment 221528

Player ratings will come soon

View attachment 960773 Top Players View attachment 960796 Alex Hutton, and a Random Scottish player appears out of nowhere! Fantastic CM, but will start to falter a bit now that he's 30. View attachment 960798 Sebastian Henkel - 24 year old LB, could be my key player this season. Most others aren't worth mentioning December update soon!
who is Nicolas Boucher ?
o.png

I love how your German DOF is apparently using Google Translate as he is speaking... :p

View attachment 221469

December + January

Fixtures

View attachment 221468

Dodgy December with just the 2 wins and 1 draw. Also we were knocked out of the Europa League, after losing to FC Twente, could be a blessing in disguise. Judging at that January though, we have shot up the table!

League Table

View attachment 221467

When I first came, we was 11th. 5th + gets us guarenteed Europa, 6th would be depending on the German Cup Winners, so 5th is the aim!

We finished 4th. I was absolutely furious. I really wanted CL, I was so mad, I resigned.

View attachment 220930

Ronaldo...? Really? I was on the lookout for another job now.

View attachment 220912

Borussia Dortmund hire Boucher after Klopp retirement

Breaking news here at Sky Sports Deutschland, as we can officially confirm that former Leverkusen manager, Nicolas Boucher has been hired as Dortmund boss. This comes after legendary manager, Jurgen Klopp, has retired from professional management after guiding Dortmund to the Bundesliga title last season.