Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Reaction score
yeah I think so too :0 was a killer back in the day (Fm09 and Fm10 for Boca)

Reaction score
Have him in my Argentina national team. Cracking player there, many seasons down the line. Hes also playing at Roma at club level with a 20mil market value.

Reaction score
was hoping to get him for my Freiburg team, however, he had recently signed for Zenit :) will see how he goes there...

Reaction score
I bought him for 2.1m last night as he was transfer listed, scored in his 1st game, was a cracker :) doing very well and already his stats are improving ;)

Reaction score
I loaned him out to Hoffenheim for the season as he was not needed this season, he will be when he gets back with performances like this :)

Reaction score
He is really a great player. Every save i make with Benfica he simply tears defences apart. Also IRL he´s a great prospect. However he will play in the center of the pitch next year

Reaction score
Portuguese league has a bunch of very good players you can get for a pleasant price and will perform very well just like Gaitan.