Reaction score
I recently started a Man City save to see if i could conquer Europe. I was looking for players to strengthen the squad with and wanted a right winger. Now, i was willing to spend in upwards of 40million. But i stumbled across Gaitan and signed him for 11million and haven't looked back since!

This lad is sheer quality!

Fantastic average rating and dominates in-game.
View attachment 201390View attachment 201391

I discovered him on the last game, effective player. Works well in a 4-2-4

hes a joy to see in the field, both in FM and IRL

Gaitan has world beating potential irl and this season he has started showing it. no-wonder he is also a beast on fm.

this one is a MUST buy, totally awesome keep banging goals for me!

Yes, he is a great player, but you should watch the real Gaitan playing. Next year we´ll loose him for a great european team, sadly.

best regards
Luis

In one version of FM think it was FM2010 his stats were insane. I'm quite sure he had about 5 20's in one of my saves. Have yet to try him in FM2012.

In the league he plays, for 40M you can get better players, like james Rodriguez, or Hulk

ive had lots of injury problems with him, but when he plays he is fantastic as an AMR Inside forward.

Does he work well as AMR despite being "left only" footed?

You can change his wing play to "cut inside" so he can swing in a cross or have an attempt on goal. I usually do this with my wingers when the match isn't going my way.

Swap the wingers to the opposite sides and tell them to cut inside, works quite well

been searching for a left footed amr ill give him a go how much do u get him for half way through my 1st season